Wednesday, 3 February 2010
03:42:59 PM (GMT)
I do remember June.
I believe you joined somewhere around the twelfth or thirteenth. And I remember I
messaged you to welcome you like the little dweeb I was. The way you talked made me
smile, with your little words and such. I looked up to you, because u waz so
I do remember your story too.
I had it saved in a diary on that old account, but I disabled it a few weeks ago
I think that's a fairytale that should be told to everyone, it was so pretty.
And you were so sweet for writing that.
I thought, and still think, that Chloe's reasons for hating you are silly. You just
outsmart her comebacks times forever and eighty-four.
Her newest is about you calling her a ginge. What.
Oh, summer was perfect.
I remember how you promised to make a pillow burrier, and how little toy soldiers
would defend it. I wouldn't call it useless, just you didn't.
I remember how Benjaminn would talk to me for whole hours and try to get me to break
up with you, and he got his way thanks to my stupidity. And then you left and I died
inside. And right when I saw, I frantically tried to find Chloe and I did, and she
was just wonderful. And then you got on her account and you talked to me. That
The day before my birthday, I was doing Dutch homwork and my mother saw Kupika open,
and she made me delete. But I was able to come back the day after, and I didn't alter
my username much because I did hope you'd come back. And you did. And I'm ever so
grateful that you did, still.
And from then on, everything kept getting better.
1. You play bass guitar.
2. You have a sibling named after you because she looks like you.
3. Your old house in London has five floors, and your bedroom was up top.
4. You have brown hair, but you think it's a crappy colour and you dye it black.
5. You like playing Guitar Hero.
6. You think you have a big nose, although I think it's very sexy.
7. You have a turqouise shirt and it's your favourite.
8. Vinnie thinks that you can't dress yourself.
9. You cook for your roommates on Wednesday.
10. Your mother makes you eat spaghetti bolognese.
11. You think Jake&Amir are the sex.
12. You think pidgeons are freaky.
13. You want to own a club someday.
14. You can count to eleventy-twelve.
I think it's sweet how much random crap you remember about me, actually. And if
someone thinks you're just trying to prove a point, they may shove it up their
maggot-infested ass. Please.
I may be young and naïve,
but I can honestly say that you are the best think that's ever happened to me.
And I'm thankful that you put up with me, even though I'm such a bitch.
I love you,
gaise Kaven is perfection.