Monday, 25 May 2009
04:00:49 PM (GMT)
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"to remind people of happy occasions"
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What's there?
Revolver - The Beatles
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Me listening to Rubber Soul, and my Dad listening to The White Album.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
A few hours ago, coming home from school.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
10. Did you dream last night?
Something about an octopus, an emo and Jackie Chan. That's all I can remember. O.O
11. When did you last laugh?
A funny joke my friend made.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
13. Seen anything weird lately?
The teacher in school who hates me. Yah she's weird.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
15. What is the last film you saw?
Spirited Away, I think.
16.If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
I'd give most of it to charity, then I'd buy a place in someplace in England.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
I discovered today that I actually have a best friend. =D
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics,
what would you do?
I'd bring back John Lennon.
19. Do you like to dance?
I do, but the consequences can be disastrous. *points to scar beside eye, which is
the result of falling onto a glass table whilst dancing*
20. George Bush:
No thanx kbai.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
In England, fuck yeah.
24. What do you want to say to God when you reach the pearly gates?
"Hello. I'm glad that I did whatever I did to deserve this. Now show me to John