Monday, 13 April 2009
10:35:00 AM (GMT)
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"Simpatica - Sympathy"
(Spanish to English guide)
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What's there?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Actually watched, all the way through? NCIS episode.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
My dad snoring, cars rushing by.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Walking out of church, yesterday.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
My father, to see if he was awake.
9. What are you wearing?
Glasses, black sweats, checkered blacknwhite bracelet, ring, and pink tank top.
10. Did you dream last night?
11. When did you last laugh?
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Nothing. Plain white.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
My sister trying to play DDR and looking like a chicken with its head cut off.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
15. What is the last film you saw?
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End.
16.If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A bookstore, a Hot Topic, and a better house. The rest would be divvied up between
college and buying other random crap.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
I love to jet-ski, it's a passion!
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics,
what would you do?
I wish all the things written about in books/movies/games/etc. could come true if I
wanted them to.
19. Do you like to dance?
20. George Bush:
Not bad, not good. Just eh.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Ienzo or Jareth.
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
24. What do you want to say to God when you reach the pearly gates?
...I can explain.
The following people said "Hello!" because they enjoyed reading the diary: