Tuesday, 8 July 2008
12:49:41 PM (GMT)
1. Name: Nicole
2. Middle Name: Christian
3. Province: Ont.
4. Place of Birth: a Hospital!
5. Male or Female: Female
6. Hometown: a town. in ontario. (:
7. Bus: #336, or sometimes good ol' #207
8. School: Isn't this gettin' a lil private?
9. Occupation: Superhero/Ninja
10. Initials: N.C.D
11. Screen Name: Ehm. FaithfulChristian..yes?
12. Hair Color: Brownish.
13. Hair Length: shoulder length.
14. Eye color: BrownishRed.
15. Best Feature:my lips! They're so kissable! Psh. As if. :P
16. Height: 5'1 I'm short.
17. Braces: Nope.
18. Glasses: nuhh.
19. Freckles: On my eyelids! But some randomly scattered everywhere else.
20. Diploma: Uhm.
21. First kiss: Cedric.
22. First best friends: Mackenzie and Deana!
23. First Award: School Award was student of the month, I think.
24. First Sport You Joined: Do intermerals (sp?) count? If so, soccer.
25. First thing you did today: Wake up.
26. First real vacation: Wonderland.. and stuff.
27. First thing you said today: "Dad, is the water in the toilet supposed to be
yellow after you flush? 'Cause that's really gross."
28. First Love: first REAL love? I guess Cedric.
29. Movie: Little Miss Sunshine.
30. TV Show: Video On Trial and Instant Star
31. Color: GREEN.
32. Rapper: Lil Wayne
33. Place to get groceries: A&P
34. Food: Homemade fries and spaghetti!
35. Season: Fall
36. Candy: CHOCO-LATTE.
37. Sports: VolleyBall, Soccer, and Football!
38. Restaurant: Jose's!
39. Friends: All my friends are my favourites. (:
40. Stores: Garage and Bluenotes.
41. School Subject:Literature and Science!
42. Animal: Ring Tailed Lemurs!
43. Book:Twilight, and anything by Norah McClintock or Al Sorrantonio.
44. Magazine: Seventeen!
45. Doing before you started this survey: Eating an english muffin.
47. Wearing: My Mutts pajama shorts and a green sweater thing.
48. Crying about: being a hopeless romantic.
49. Eating: English Muffin
50. Drinking: Fruit Punch
51. Dreaming: about sleeping.
52. Typing: This.
53. Listening To: The sound of the air conditioner and my loud typing.
54. Thinking about: My eyebrows are out of control.
55. Wanting: to be normal.
56. Watching: Nothing.
57. Where do you see yourself in 5 years: Being a senior in High School. A complete
58. Kids: YUS. Maybe 2 or 3.
59. Want to be Married: Yes.
60: Career in Mind: Anthropologist, Astronomer, Journalist.
Which is Better with the Opposite Gender:
61. Sport: I don't care.
62. Shirt: Whatever they like.
63. Hair color: Does their hair colour matter? I like Black hair though. (:
64. Hair length: Shortish and messy.
65. Eye color: I love green eyes.
66. Measurement: Taller than me! Which isn't asking much. I'm short. Preferably not
67. Cute or sexy: Sexy.. in a CUTE way!
68. Lips or Eyes: Eyes. You don't go looking into people's lips, do you?
71. Easygoing or serious: Easygoing.
72. Romantic or Spontaneous: Both!
73. Good or Bad: A combo, please.
74. Sensitive or Loud: Can't they be both?
75. Hook-up or Relationship: Relationship
76. Dating Forever or Marriage: idunno.
77. Love or Something Else: Love..
Have You Ever:
78. Kissed a Stranger: No.
Kissed a person: Yes.
Kissed a book: Perhaps.
Kissed a tree: Trees deserve love too!
Kissed the air: ..Sure did.
79. Had major surgery: Not yet. O.O
80. Gone commando: Yuh.
81. Ran Away From Home:I sure tried, man.
82. Broken a bone: Nuh.
83. Got an X-ray: Yeah, man! And then I got Garfield stickers!
84. Been on a cruise: I wish!
85. Broken Someone's Heart: I think I might have.. I made him cry at least. Which is
fair, 'cause he's a liar!
86. Dumped someone: Yus.
87. Cried When Someone Died: Yes.
88. Cried At School: Yes.
Do You Believe In:
89. God: No. wait, I dunno.
90. Miracles: No
91. Love at First Sight: Nope.
92. Ghosts: Sure, why not!
93. Aliens: There COULD be aliens.
94. Soul Mates: Sure.
95. Heaven: idunno. There has to be SOMEWHERE for good people to go when they die.I'm
probably not gettin' in though
96. Hell: Why not.
97. Answered prayers: No
98. Kissing on The First Date: Im too shy, but others could.
99. Horoscopes: Nahh.
100. Is there someone you wish you had: Yep.
Last edited: 8 July 2008