Friday, 24 June 2011
03:30:00 PM (GMT)
1. What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Being around family and friends whom I love, knowing that I have achieved much not
because other people expected or demanded it of me but because I wanted to, feeling
beautiful, not having any stress, and being in Paris.
2. What is your greatest fear?
This one's hard, but my biggest fear is honestly being in L-town Loser (like a Lima
Loser in Glee) for the rest of my life.
3. Which living person do you most admire and why?
My mother, because she's amazing.
4. What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
I have a really big mouth.
5. What is the trait you most deplore in others?
6. What has been your most embarrassing moment?
7. What vehicles do you own?
8. What is your greatest extravagance?
9. What is your most treasured possession?
My Claddagh ring
10. Where would you like to live?
24 Sussex Drive
11. What makes you depressed?
Not too much, really.
12. What do you most dislike about your appearance?
I con honestly say that I lov all parts of my body, but I hate when people see my
legs and go "Oh my God, are you a man????" No, it's called being strong.
13. Who would play you in a movie of your life?
At my current age? Dakota Fanning. In the future? Audrey Hepburn
14. What is your most unappealing habit?
15. What is your favourite smell?
The body spray I bought last night
16. What is your favourite word?
17. What is your favourite book?
Harry Potter and Salem Falls
18. What is your fancy dress costume of choice?
What is this question even asking?
19. Radiator or air conditioning?
20. Cat or dog?
21. Is it better to give or to receive?
22. What is your guiltiest pleasure?
23. To whom would you most like to say sorry and why?
24. What or who is the greatest love of your life?
25. Which living person do you most despise and why?
I don't despise anyone
26. Have you ever said “I love you” without meaning it?
27. Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
28. What has been your biggest disappointment?
29. What is your greatest regret?
I don't have regrets
30. When and where were you happiest?
November 11th, 2007
31. When did you last cry, and why?
I don't remember
32. How do you relax?
33. What single thing would improve the quality of your life?
Less annoying people
34. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Winning the Oireachtas with my team in 2007, and I guess my Begbie result
35. What keeps you awake at night?
36. What song would you like played at your funeral?
Wherever You Will Go, Hymn to the Sea, I Will Remember You
37. How would you like to be remembered?
As a person who changed the world for the better.
38. What is the most important lesson life has taught you?
It's better to regret something you've done than something you haven't done.