Sunday, 20 February 2011
03:57:39 AM (GMT)
1. Which song describes the mood you are in right now?
All We Know- Paramore (It's actually kind of a sad song...)
2. Which song describes the mood you are usually in?
Misery Business- Paramore (Bleh)
3. Which song describes one of your favorites things to do?
Radioactive- Kings of Leon
4. Which song describes something else you like to do?
Hey Jude- The Beatles
5. Which song explains the way you think about love?
Summertime- My Chemical Romance (Cool, this song is actually very romantic)
6. What would you sing to your soulmate right now?
Hello Hello- Paramore
7. Which song best represents you?
Severed Hand- Pearl Jam (I think not.)
8. Which song describes your sexual preference?
Margaritaville- Jimmy Buffet (XD)
9. Which song describes what would occur between you and a (male) prostitute
World Wide Suicide- Pearl Jam
10. Your lover on the side?
Decoy- Paramore (why so much Paramore?)
11. How about your wife or husband?
The Ghost of You- My Chemical Romance (Well I'm not married and don't know that I
want to get married...)
12. Which song would be played at your wedding?
I Am Going To Kill The President Of The United States of America- LeATHERMOUTH (If I
marry a dude that's cool with that...then hell yes.)
13. Which song would be played at your wedding reception?
When It Rains- Paramore (Oh that just puts a damper on everything! Pun intended.)
14. Which song describes yourself in the future?
Blood- My Chemical Romance (So I'm going to be "such an awful fuck"?)
15. Which song describes yourself in the past?
From Yesterday- 30 Seconds To Mars
16. Which song would be appropriate for a one night stand?
Comfortably Numb- Pink Floyd (I don't think so...)
17. Which song would best describe your first time kissing?
18. Your first time having sex?
Look Alive Sunshine- My Chemical Romance (I'm a virgin, asswipe.)
19. Which song would best describe your fashion sense?
Save Yourself, I'll Hold Them Back- My Chemical Romance (I don't actually have a
fashion sense but...the song does have the "you're a heart attack in black hair dye"
part and I probably will dye my hair black at some point XD)
20. Which song would describe your taste in the opposite or same sex?
Danger Line- Avenged Sevenfold
21. Which song best describes your parents?
Ignorance- Paramore (Yeah...)
22. Which song best describes your family in general?
Not Ready To Make Nice- Dixie Chicks
23. Which song best describes your friends?
Any Way You Want It- Journey (LOL)
24. Which song best describes your school?
White Minority- Black Flag (Oh yes! That's kind of perfect!)
25. Which song best describes your public personality?
Headfirst For Halos- My Chemical Romance (This song is about suicide...)
26. Which song best describes your private personality?
Good Time- Alan Jackson (Weirdness)
27. The weather outside is...
Whoa- Paramore (Whoa is right...it's wet outside. I live where it's practically a
desert, this is awesome.)
28. I feel like...
Good Directions- Billy Currington
29. I would really love to...
Emily- Bowling For Soup (I would really like to Emily?)
30. No one can stop me from...
Disenchanted- My Chemical Romance
31. Today I will...
America's Next Freak- FM Static (Yes, I am a freak, and I am American)
32. Love is like...
33. I would call myself...
Kickstart My Heart- Motley Crue (That makes sense...this song was inspired by Nikki
Sixx dying...and coming back to life I guess but still...)
34. I've never been to...
Prostitution Is The World's Oldest Profession (And I, Dear Madame, Am A
Professional)- Cobra Starship (That's great...)
35. If I were a...
Fortunate Son- Creedence Clearwater Revival (I'm a chick...)
36. Never forget...
Little Ways- Dwight Yoakam
37. Noone believes me when...
Desolation Row- Bob Dylan
38. I would never...
Sunsets Are For Muggers- LeATHERMOUTH (Well I would never mug someone...and I hope I
never get mugged)
39. I could see myself as...
Fat and Alone- Pencey Prep (Lol, that's hilarious!)
40. I'm as fun as...
I'm Not Okay (I Promise)- My Chemical Romance (It's a fun song...)
41. I wish...
When I Get Where I'm Going- Brad Paisley
42. He will never understand why...
Kerosene- Miranda Lambert
43. I'm nearly...
Caught In A Mosh- Anthrax (No I'm not...)
44. I want to see...
Na Na Na- MCR (I would love to see them live!)
45. At night time...
Charmer- Kings of Leon
46. My fashion sense is...
The End.- MCR (Probably the end of the world...my fashion sense...well there is an
absense of it.)
47. I cry when....
Jesus of Suburbia- Green Day (Nah...)
48. The moon is...
Shooting Stars- Air Traffic (Mk then...)
49. I get tired when...
You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison- MCR (Well, I would get very tired if
I was a prison raped male, so yeah.)
50. I lack...
Looking Up- Paramore (Looking Up at what?)
51. I'm so absorbing in...
Astro Zombies- The Misfits
52. I should be...
Sex On Fire- Kings of Leon
53. I can't seem to forget...
Another One Bites The Dust- Queen
54. Where in the world is...
For A Pessimist I'm Pretty Optimistic (In a weird way...that makes sense....)
55. I don't want to hear...
Myself- LeATHERMOUTH (Too true.)
56. Don't give up on...
57. I should give up on...
Mario Kart Love Song- Sam Hart
58. I want to be...
Eleanor Rigby- The Beatles (She sounds interesting and all...but no.)
59. I like alot of...
That's What You Get- Paramore (...karma?)
60. I often think about...
Bodysnatchers 4 Ever- LeATHERMOUTH (I do like Invasion of the Bodysnatchers...)
61. I don't understand why...
Cemetery Drive- MCR (Sure.)
62. Guys are...
The Zookeeper's Boy- Mew (XD)
63. Girls go to...
Build God, Then We'll Talk- Panic! At The Disco (...make me.)
64. I'm in trouble for...
Born In The U.S.A.- Bruce Springsteen (That's a good reason.)
65. Candy is for...
Use Somebody- Kings of Leon (Candy is for Kings of Leon for making such a cool
66. Take me to...
Stop This Song (Love Sick Melody)- Paramore
67. All I've ever cared about was...
Shut Up And Smile- Bowling For Soup (My M key keeps sticking! RAWR!!!!!)
68. Take me away from...
1985- Bowling For Soup (That's before I was born)
69. The worst possible thing is...
Shadowplay- Joy Division (Not really...)
That was long...