Without my friends and enemies, I wouldn't be where I am right now, so thanks to...
- For always being able to cheer me up, stick up for me, and
most importantly, be there for me.
For making me laugh, being willing to help me whatever my
problem may be, and pay attention to only me when I'm in need of it.
- For always looking on the bright side of things, which puts
her higher on my list than most others, even though she's dating my crush.
- As annoying as she may be sometimes, she's hilariously weird.
Thanks Kirstin. xD
- For sticking with me when everyone else seems determined to kill
- For bitch-slapping whoever dares get in my way, and supporting
me whenever a hater's comment gets to me.
- For always trying to make me laugh, and often succeeding. <3 you
- For being my personal bodyguard, getting all those haters
off my back.
- For being able to laugh at my weirdness without walking away
thinking, "What an oddball..."
- For being hilarious and backing me up when it comes to
- for being my first middle school "love", for being my buddy
even after we split and especially after you moved to OK.
I'll always <3 you.
Lauren and Kyra Essman
- forgive me guys for not giving you each separate
comments, but you all already know that how much I love you guys. We're so alike and
so different at the same time it amazes me. xD That and my mom's getting pissed off
at me, so I"m gonna have to cut this list short and go on to my Enemehs! xD
AND SO ON. I DON'T THINK I COULD LIST THE ENDLESS PEOPLE WHO HAVE HELPED ME SO FAR
THIS YEAR. xD
- Congrats. I officially loathe you, but if it weren't for
your bitchiness, I wouldn't have Jayde (Dimmick, not Mayze) backing me up. So Ha.
- Fortunately for you, I don't hate you as much as I am
irritated by you and your 1) pushover habits and 2) bitchiness towards your sister.
- Stop being such a hater. I'd say I'm sorry for beating you on
every writing/debating contest so far, but I'm not. So ha to you too.
- Sweetheart, I don't care if you sit at my table everyday and laugh
about what happened last year like it was all just a funny dream, I still hate you.
AND THAT'S IT! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? I HAVE MORE FRIENDS THAN ENEMIES! YESH!
Last edited: 14 October 2010