Tuesday, 31 August 2010
02:12:32 AM (GMT)
Are you content with the current weather?
- It's okay, I guess, though I wish it was winter.
Do you own many pairs of shorts?
- Like, four pairs of basketball shorts. I'm more of a jeans person.
Is there a place you'd rather be right now?
- Home is okay for now.
When was the last time you were disappointed?
- Today. But it happens, so whatever.
Do you miss someone right now?
- I do, I do.
Have you ever taken a close up shot of a flower?
- I'd have to be like, obsessed with photography, which I am not.
Is there an article of clothing you need to buy right now?
- Probably a jacket. Except not really, I have a few.
When was the last time you had alcohol?
- I've never had alcohol.
Do you feel like you just need to be with friends and relax?
- Mostly. Otherwise, I'd rather be working.
Is there a situation you currently feel hopeless about?
- In a way, I suppose.
When was the last time you wanted to do something, but couldn't?
When was the last time you sang out loud to yourself?
- Erm. A few days ago.
Are you one to often make typos?
- Only if I'm in a hurry.
On a hot day, would you rather prefer ice cream or a popsicle?
- Ice cream. I just had some, actually.
Have you ever wanted to get drunk and get your mind off everything?
- Not really.
Who was the last person you texted?
Is there a fan going in the room you're in?
When was the last time you felt like letting it all out and having a cry?
- Earlier today.
Do you feel you're fighting a losing battle?
Have you played cards recently?
- I haven't in a long time.
Is there a band you like with amazing music but a bad vocalist?
- That's not how it works.
Is there a certain song you like to head bang to?
- That's gay. If I do it, it's unintentional.
When was the last time you had a headache?
- Today. My mom forgets to pick up my medication.
Does pizza sound good to you right now?
- I had pizza for dinner. So yes and no.
Have you ever relied on coffee to keep you awake?
- I've never had coffee.
Do you sleep well during the summer?
- Well enough.
Anything you might be giving up on soon?
- I don't believe so.
Have you ever captured a moth?
- Yeah, I'm sure I have.
Does long grass irritate your bare legs?
- It makes me itchy. Wait, that's just my herpes. Never mind.
Will you be going to the beach anytime soon?
- I've never been to the beach, so I doubt I'm going anytime soon.
Have you ever made any kind of video?
- I've recorded people's reactions to the Scary Maze Game. Because I'm cool like
When was the last time someone made you feel like an idiot?
- Probably today.
Do you have sympathy for others when they're upset?
- At times. Unless they're doing it just for the attention.
Are you one of those people who can't dance but love to anyway?
- Nope. I can't dance, and so I don't.
Is there a band/artist who has strange lyrics but you love them anyway?
- Nirvana. It's utter nonsense.
Have you ever been to New York?
- I'd like to one day.
Is there a song you used to like but are annoyed of now?
- Most songs because I over play them.
Does your optimism sometimes hurt you?
- It makes me think nothing bad can happen, so when it does, obviously.
Have you ever had a premonition?
Are you dying to see someone very soon?
- Not dying, no.
When was the last time you wore earrings?
- I'm wearing them right now.
Are you currently saving for anything?
- A guitar. Kind of. I'm horrible at saving money.
How many pairs of heels do you own?
- None. Just, no.
Has it thundered lately?
- A few weeks ago.
Have you ever gotten stitches?
- I have not.
Do you need to repaint your nails right now?
- I never paint them anymore.
Are you having one of those lazy days?
- I had school today. But as for now, I'm being sort of lazy.
Do you have any plans for the next week?
- I don't even have plans for this week.
Has today been a good day?
- It wasn't terrible.
When was the last time you changed your picture on Facebook?
- Like, a month or two ago.
What do you do to cool down on a normal hot day?
- Um. Stay inside.
Have you ever felt something was slipping through your fingers?
- I cannot take that seriously.
Describe three emotions you're feeling right now.
- Tired. That's an emotion, right?
- Misunderstood. Yeah, I'm so emo. But no, really.
- And gay. I feel gay all the time.
Do you have a brand of deodorant you prefer?
- Um. Something that makes me smell like not bad.
Would you consider yourself to be physically strong?
- Compared to some people, yeah.
Have you ever painted a piece of furniture?
- I helped paint my sister's dresser when I was little.