Monday, 6 April 2009
04:50:13 PM (GMT)
1. You are walking in the woods. Who are you walking with?
Maddy, Elizabeth, Ashley, Jonathan, Alec, Kooper, Ryan (he knows all the plants),
Marina, Danielle, Montana (yay!) so that's 10
2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal is it?
my kitty! she so cute!
3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal?
I pick her up and carry her to a clearing, where we all take a nap.
4. You walk deeper into the woods. You enter a clearing and before you is your
dream house. Describe its size.
um.. I just said i went to a clearing, so...
it's awesome! it is like the white house 2x over, and almost 4/5 of it is for my
5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence?
No, just an invisible thingy that shocks my cat when she tries to get away...
6. You enter the house. You walk to the dining area and see the dining room table.
Describe what you see on and around the table.
um... it has pics of my kitties, and lots of food on it for supper
7. You exit the house through the back door. Lying in the grass is a cup. What
material is the cup made of (ceramic, glass, paper, etc.)?
it... um... is... idk... prob plastic, som1 threw it in my yard and littered! who
8. What do you do with the cup?
i take it and give it to alec and jonathan and elizabeth and maddy, idk what they do
with it. prob throw it around all over
9. You walk to the edge of the property, where you find yourself standing at the
edge of body of water. What type of body of water is it (creek, river, ocean,
a creek w/ a bridge, the bridge has no point though, we can just jump over it.
10. How will you cross the water?
i'll probly go acros the bridge, but alec, jonathan, maddy, elizabeth, and ashley
will prob try to jump
1. The person you are walking with is the most important person in your life.
u mean people, right?
2. The size of the animal is representative of your perception of the size of your
3. The severity of the interaction you have with the animal is representative of
how you deal with your problems (passive, aggressive).
i pick up and carry my problems to a clearing. interesting
4. The size of your dream home is representative of the size of your ambition to
resolve your problems.
i no like problems!
5. No fence is indicative of an open personality. People are welcome at all times.
The presence of a fence is more indicative of a closed personality. You would
prefer people to not drop by unannounced.
6. If your answer did not include food, people, animals, or flowers then you are
kitty's animal and person!
7. The durability of the material with which the cup is made is representative of
the perceived durability of your relationship with, the person from number 1. For
example, Styrofoam, plastic, and paper are disposable; Styrofoam, paper, and glass
(ceramics) are not durable; and metal and plastic are durable.
8. Your disposition of the cup is representative of your attitude toward the person
in number 1.
give alec, jonathan, elizabeth, and maddy to themselves?
9. The size of the body of water is representative of the size of your sexual
10. How wet you get in crossing the water is indicative of the relative importance
of your sex life.
I didn't get wet!
Last edited: 7 April 2009