Tuesday, 2 December 2008
05:15:55 PM (GMT)
1. Spell your first name backwards:
2. Story behind your Kupika name?
I love the band Queen?
3. What month were you born in?
4. Where do you live?
5. Jewelry worn daily:
2 pairs of studs
6. Pillow cover right now?
Beige with a brown pattern.
7. Best Friend:
Jennie (Not on here)
8. Favorite t- shirt:
MCR top or pin-up top
Just deoderant please, lol!
10. CD in sterero
Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge
Twice in each ear
WHAT ARE YOU:
12. Wearing now:
black and white stripy top, denim skirt and black tights.
13. Wishing for:
It to be the weekend...
15. Something you're deathly afraid of?
16. Do you like candles:
Minus the fire, yes.
17. Do you like the taste of blood:
18. Do you believe in love?
19. Do you believe in God?
20. What's something you wish you could understand better?
21. Where is your favorite place to shop?
The internet. Or Primark!
22. What is your favorite thing to wear?
23. How much is the most you've ever spent on a single clothing item?
Not sure...? I think £30 on a Hell Bunny skirt.
24. Who is the least fashionable person/people you know?
Carrie, sorry Carrie, lol!
25. Do you match your belt with your hair color?
Nope, I wear random belts.
26. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
27. What is the worst trend you see today?
Shorts and leggings. One word-Eww.
28. Do you do drugs?
29. What kind of soap do you use?
Um... A white one?
30. What are you listening to right now?
31. Who was the last person that called you?
32. Where do you want to get married?
Not sure ^^
33. How many buddies are online right now?
34. What are essentials in your life?
Err... Make-up, skinny jeans and converse!
35. Do you send out holiday cards each year?
36. Hair right now?
Blonde with red highlights, and just over shoulder-length.
37. When was the last time you got a sunburn?
Summer-Sports day ¬_¬
38. Things that drive you crazy?
Bullies, and incorrect grammer.
39. Where are you right now?
40. Have you ever made out in a bathroom?
Nope... ~Raises eyebrows~
41. Do you think the last person you kissed is nice?
42. What is the last non-alcoholic beverage you had?
43. Would you take any of your exes back?
44. Are you scared of spiders?
Nope, I love them!
45. When was the last time you were so drunk you threw up?
Never been drunk lol!
46. Do you miss anyone?
Yeah, my great-grandad.
47. Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
48. What are your plans for this weekend?
Go to dad's and meet my boyfriend.
49. Ever been to a bonfire party?
50. Have you ever been on a horse?
A couple of times.
51. Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby?
Um... Never had it happen.
52. What's irritating you right now?
53. Is cheating ever okay?
54. Are you listening to music right now?
55. Do you like Chinese food?
I love it!
56. Do you know your father's birthday?
Yup, the 14th of May.
57. What is the last movie you saw in the cinema and with who?
Quantom of Solace with my dad and brother.
58. Is there anyone you wish was still in your life?
59. Do you get distracted easily?
60. What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
Brushed my teeth.
61. What was your childhood nickname?
62. Is it easier to forgive or forget?
63. Do you give out second chances too easily?
64. Are you jealous of someone?
Um... Not really.
65. Do you have a best friend?
Loads, Carrie, Jennie, Nicky, Evan, Katie etc.
66. Do you flirt a lot?
67. Would you live with someone without marrying them?
68. Have you ever had a dream about people you love dying?
69. Who was the last person you cried in front of?
Um... Carrie, she made me ask someone out, and I was scared he'd say no... (He said
70. Have you ever shaved in the kitchen sink?
71. Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
72. Shortest relationship?
Um... A month.
73. Have you ever liked someone so much that it hurt?
74. Have you ever broken someone's heart?
75. Do you believe that you are a good boyfriend or girlfriend?
76. Is heartbreak really as bad as it sounds?
77. Have you dated people who weren't good to you?
78. Have you ever dated someone older than you?
Yeah, everyone I've dated is slightly older.