Saturday, 31 May 2008
03:49:55 AM (GMT)
things to do at wal-mart that me and my friends came up with. we're recently trying
to think of funny things to do in an elevator.
1.Set all the alarm clocks to go off at ten minute intervals throughout the day
2. When there are people behind you, walk REALLY SLOW, especially in thin narrow
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him in an official tone, "I think we've got a Code
3 in Housewares," and see what happens.
4.While walking through the clothing department, ask yourself loud enough for all to
hear, "Who BUYS this crap, anyway?"
5. Ride a display bicycle through the store; claim you're taking it for a "test
6. Move "Caution: Wet Floor" signs to carpeted areas.
7. Drape a blanket around your shoulders and run around saying, "...I'm Batman. Come,
Robin--to the Batcave!"
8.Play with the automatic doors.
9. Play with the calculators so that they all spell "hello" upside down
10 When two or three people are walking ahead of you, run between them, yelling, "Red
11. Hold indoor shopping cart races.
12. Dart around suspiciously while humming the theme from "Mission: Impossible."
13. When someone steps away from their cart to look at something, quickly make off
with it without saying a word
14. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, assume the fetal position and
scream, "No, no! It's those voices again!"