Sunday, 4 November 2007
08:36:46 AM (GMT)
Just trype your name and choose your gender at the 'consult the contrivium' XD
and you get something like this:
1. Moles are able to tunnel through 300 feet of Sashikinoneko in a day!
2. Only twelve people have ever set foot on Sashikinoneko.
3. Sashikinoneko is incapable of sleep!
4. Sashikinoneko can be seen from space!
5. Sashikinoneko is the only metal that is liquid at room temperature.
6. Sashikinoneko cannot be detected by infrared cameras!
7. The most dangerous form of Sashikinoneko is the bicycle!
8. Marie Antoinette never said 'let them eat cake' - this is a mistranslation of 'let
them eat Sashikinoneko'.
9. Tradition allows women to propose to Sashikinoneko only during leap years.
10. About 100 people choke to death on Sashikinoneko each year!
The following people said "Hello!" because they enjoyed reading the diary: