Thursday, 4 October 2007
10:17:30 PM (GMT)
1. How old are you?
2. What time is it?
Five to 11
3. What's the last thing you ate?
4. What's the last thing you drank?
Waterrr, just now.
5. When did you wake up this morning?
7:50, only a ten minute oversleep this time!
6. Finding these questions boring?
7. What colour is your hair?
Brown! Occasionally I get red hairs, I love them.
8. How long is your hair?
Upper back atm!
9. How curly is it?
10. Do you have Heterochromia iridium?
11. Do you have Heterochromia iridis?
12. What colour(s) are your eyes?
13. Did you have to look either of those up?
Nope, I made the survey :P
14. Did you ever know eye colour could be that complicated?
15. How many questions you reckon this survey'll have?
16. What do you consider your sexual orientation?
17. Imagine that sexuality isn't either heterosexual, homosexual, or bisexual, but
somewhere along a line of sexuality. Imagine that Heterosexuality is -1,
Homosexuality is 1, and 0 is having no preference for either sex. Where are you on
that line? Think about it carefully before answering:
Hmmm... difficult to say... I think I'm pretty close to 0 atm.
18. Have you ever had a homosexual experience (Can be as little as being hit on)?
19. How did you feel about it?
20. Do you enjoy homoerotic things?
21. Can you notice which I am biased towards?
Yes, silly, I am futureYou, after all.
22. Do you find vampireness erotic?
24. How are you feeling?
25. Do you find it hard to resist throwing yourself all over musicians? Any specific
Guitar players make me want to makeout with them, I have no idea why. Though... this
is less severe than it used to be.
26. Favourite part(s) of body not related to reproduction in the genders you are
27. What do you think other people would answer if you asked them the previous
question about you?
I dunno... hair. It's not awesome, but it's a distinctive feature. Some have said
eyebrows, some have said arse, some eyes. But my hair seems to go down well in most
28. Spell the word that means owner of a business without looking it up:
29. Find out how many times you can click your fingers before giving up:
11, it was screwing up the rhythm of the music I was listening to.
30. Find out how many times can you clap your hands without someone remarking on it,
estimate if there's no chance of anyone remarking:
I wouldn't like to chance it... might wake people up, probably about half an hour's