Saturday, 8 June 2013
02:56:25 AM (GMT)
just gonna proceed to answer these questionsss
1. What's your middle name?
2. What are you listening to right now?
Crickets chirping, cars and traffic outside
3. What was the last thing you ate?
Well I accidentally swallowed a glob of toothpaste, yuck
4. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
I don't remember...
5. Do you drink?
6. Do you smoke?
My parents are rather strict and I am underage, so not often
7. What is the first thing you noticed in someone?
If they look safe or dangerous
8. What is your hair color?
9. What is your eye color?
10. Do you wear contacts/glasses?
11. Dogs or cats?
12. What's your favorite animal?
Hmm... Maybe a shark.
Or a red panda.
13. What's your favorite television show?
I like documentaries
14. What's your favorite movie?
I like documentaries
15. What's your favorite band/singer?
16. How old are you?
I will be 18 in September
17. Do you have a crush on anyone?
18. What's your sexual orientation?
19. What's your favorite color?
20. What was your most embarrassing moment?
Saying to a 'little' person,
"Get out of my way kid" by mistake... >>
21. Do you ever wish you were someone else?
maybe. But I don't know who
22. What were you like when you were a kid?
Busy. Quiet. Protective of my sister.
23. What would your dream house be like?
I love architecture, too many choices
24. What last made you laugh?
Something stupid my father said
25. What are your favorite words?
Decrepit, ashen, brutal, off-kilter
26. What is your least favorite word?
27. What turns you on?
28. What turns you off?
29. What is your star sign?
I don't know. The one for September
30. What are your favorite books?
The Iliad, namely. And any Shakespeare, and too many others to list.
31. Do you have any siblings?
A sister. We're both adopted.
32. Do you like to dance?
33. What is your definition of cheating?
Erm. Go look it up if you dont know.
34. Have you ever cheated on someone?
I've never dated, so no.
35. Do you regret anything?
Saying stupid things.
36. Do you have any phobias?
I like things to be organized and clean, anything else and I'll have a bit of
37. Ever broken any bones?
38. Ever come close to death?
I die in my dreams a lot, does that count?
39. What is your religion, if any?
40. Have you ever been to a psychiatrist/therapist?
41. Are looks important in a relationship?
Seems like it.
42. Are you more like your mom or your dad?
Oh, god, neither
43. What is your favorite season?
44. Do you have any tattoos?
45. Do you have any piercings?
46. How many boyfriends/girlfriends have you had?
47. Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character?
When I was younger
48. Who is your celebrity crush?
49. Are you a virgin?
50. Do you get jealous easily?
Not easily, no
51. What is your favorite type of food?
52. Do you ever want to get married?
Can two nonsexuals marry?
53. Who was your first kiss with?
54. Have you ever been cheated on?
55. What is your idea of the perfect date?
Being just friends with no sexual intentions
56. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
57. Do you believe in aliens or life on other planets?
It's impossible to say for certain
58. What talent do you wish you'd been born with?
59. What is your saddest memory?
A bad thing that happened to my sister...
60. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Who knows, it could happen. (But probably not.)
61. Do you believe in soul mates?
What does that even mean
62. Have you ever dyed your hair?
63. Has someone ever spread a nasty rumor about you?
64. Would you go against your moral code for money?
No. But I might for revenge >>
65. What are three things most people don't know about you?
I don't always hate physical contact. I'm asexual. I write poems?
66. Who are you jealous of?
No one comes to mind...
67. Do you sleep with a stuffed toy?
Nope but I have a special pillow that cools down my head and I can't sleep without
68. How long was your longest relationship?
69. Is the glass half empty or half full?
Technically it's always full if you count the air
70. What is the sexiest thing someone could ever do for/to you?
71. Who is your most loyal friend?
Probably my sister, or my buddy Cam
72. Are you in a relationship?
Yes, with myself.
73. If you have a boyfriend/girlfriend, what is your favorite thing about him/her?
Nope I'm lonely
74. Are you a bad person?
75. Are you a lover or a fighter?
I'm a neutral-er. Unless you hurt someone I care about. Then I'm a fighter and
76. What did you do on your last birthday?
77. What is your favorite quote and why?
I can't think of any at the moment
78. If your best friend died, what would you do?
Feel empty inside.
79. If you had to go back in time and change one thing, what would it be?
Never let a certain person hurt my sister
80. If you only had 24 hours to live, what would you do?
Give away my stuff to people who need it
81. What is the strangest dream you've ever had?
Dreamt I was pregnant. Yup.
82. Are you happier single or in a relationship?
I'm miserable either way, heh
83. Who were you in a past life?
I didn't have any past lives
84. What is your happiest childhood memory?
Lol. Winning a science fair
85. Have you ever experienced unrequited love?
86. Have you ever had an imaginary friend?
Hehe. Yes. An imaginary centaur named Jakie.
87. If you were the president, what would you do?
Stop trying to fix other countries' problems and fix our own
88. What is your ideal career?
Architect. Or writer or artist?
89. What is your political affiliation?
90. Are you conservative or liberal?
91. Is the male or female body closest to perfection?
92. Do you like kissing in public?
93. If you could change one thing in the world, what would you change?
94. Where would you like to live?
New York City (where I already live okayokay)
95. Where would you go on your dream vacation?
Greece? Italy? Somewhere
96. Describe yourself in one word.
97. Describe yourself in one sentence.
I'm a man creature with many opinions and ideas and no desire to procreate.
98. Where do you see yourself in five years?
99. What is your greatest accomplishment?
Keeping my room perfectly clean
100. What is the meaning of life?
If I knew that do you think I'd be wasting my time on this survey?