Saturday, 25 June 2011
04:32:30 PM (GMT)
20 days of EA wooo~
1. Favourite song from each album
2. Favourite Crumpet and why
3. Enchant era or Opheliac era
4. Are you excited for FLAG?
5. Favourite album
6. Top five favourite quotes from Emilie
7. Favourite lyrics
8. Favourite song performed live
9. When did you become a fan?
10. Have you played The Rat Game with our dear Veronica? If not, would you?
11. Have you managed to afford The Asylum For Wayward Victorian Girls? If so, what
did you think about it?
12. Least favourite song (Doesn’t mean you have to hate it or think it’s bad,
it’s just your least favourite)
13. Are you on Emilie’s fan forum? If so, what’s your username?
14. Have you met Emilie in person? If so, what do you think about her?
15. What do you think about Emilie’s accusation that Lady Gaga stole her
16. First impression of Emilie
17. First EA song you heard
18. Favourite photo(s) of EA
19. Favourite photos with the Bloody Crumpets in them
20. A letter to Emilie Autumn
(ignoring On a Day because I did Laced/Unlaced)
Rapunzel. it's just so beautiful i cannot be tired of listening to it asdfghjkl.
This is a terribly difficult one. This entire album, if I’m perfectly honest,
pretty much saved my life. It’s either Misery Loves Company, 306 or The Art Of
Suicide. It is so difficult graarfgh. 306 was the first EA song I really loved, the
one that made me like her to begin with. taos and mlc were with me during some of the
worst periods in my life. asdfghjkl that makes me sound so cliche.
A BIT O’ THIS & THAT
her cover of ‘I Don’t Care Much’, but if you knew me well that one would be
pretty much a given. CABARET MY LOVE <3
Last edited: 25 June 2011