Sunday, 5 September 2010
10:35:51 PM (GMT)
1. Are you ready for 100 questions?
- No, not at all. I think I should wait about ten more minutes. I need some time to
mentally prepare and such.
2. Do you watch college football?
- I don't watch sports.
3. Who will fill this survey out after you?
- I imagine it will be a random creeper I don't know.
4. Who was the last person to send you a text message?
5. Do you love anyone?
6. Are you happy?
7. Where was the last place you went shopping?
- Wally World yesterday.
8. How do you feel about your hair?
- Eh. It's blonde. Very different.
9. Where do you work?
- Nowhere, as of right now.
10. Last thing you ate/drank?
- Water and cookie dough. Fantastic combination.
11. Do you wish you were someplace else right now?
- I actually haven't gotten bored staying home all day.
12. Do you have any pet peeves?
- Quite a few, actually.
13. Do you have any expensive jewelry?
- Not really.
14. AIM or Yahoo?
- Yahoo, I guess.
15. Do you like math?
- It's not terrible.
16. How many hours on average do you work a week
- I don't.
18. Favorite baseball team?
- I've never followed baseball.
19. Favorte NBA team?
20. Do you watch the Olympics?
- I did in like, 2008.
21. Last restaurant you went to?
- I can't remember.
22. Who was the last person to call you?
23. What’s your sign?
24. Do you have a favorite number?
- Seventeen. Or eleven.
25. Last time you did volunteer work or made any donations?
- Uhm. No.
26. What do you spend the majority of your money on?
- Music, clothes, stuff I don't need.
27. Where does your family live?
- With me.
28. Are you an only child or do you have siblings?
- I have two sisters.
29. Ever been called a bitch?
30. Got any guilty pleasures?
- I probably do.
31. Do you drink beer?
32. Whats your favorite color?
33. Did you ever collect Beanie Babies?
- I had some from like, Happy Meals at McDonald's.
34. Ever bought anything online?
- T-shirts. Brand New merch.
35. Myspace or Facebook?
- Is this a serious question?
36. Do you have T-Mobile?
- I have AT&T. Wonder what that stands for. /google. It's American Telephone and
Telegraph. How nifty.
38. Do you sometimes wish you were someone else?
- Not exactly.
41. Last time you saw your parents?
- My dad, like two minutes ago, and my mom about eight hours ago.
42. Do you have any talents?
- I suppose.
43. Ever been in a wedding?
- Not that I know of.
44. Do you have any children?
- A few. Not really. Virgins don't have kids. Especially if they're lesbians.
45. Last movie you watched?
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid.
46. Are you missing anyone at the moment?
- Of course.
47. Did you take a nap today?
49. Ever been on a cruise?
- I have not.
50. Did you notice number 40 was missing?
- I don't really care.
52. Do you have any wealthy friends?
53. Ever met anyone famous before?
- Somewhat famous.
54. Favorite actor?
- Hm. I don't really have one.
55. Favorite actress?
- Ellen Page.
56. Are you multi-tasking right now?
- Not really.
57. Could you handle being in the military?
- Probably not.
58. Are you hungry or thirsty?
59. Favorite fast food restaurant?
- McDonald's sounds okay right now.
61. What is your average cell phone bill?
- I'm not sure. I don't pay it.
62. Do you own a camera phone?
63. Ever had to take a sobriety test?
64. Do you believe in Karma?
- Well, yeah.
65. Can you speak any other languages?
- I'm learning Spanish.
66. Last time you went to the gym or worked out?
- Last school year.
67. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
- Like, eight or ten.
68. Do you have a photo hosting site that you use?
69. Last place you were?
- My bedroom.
70. What is your college mascot?
- I'm a sophomore. In high school.
71. Ever been to Las Vegas?
76. Have you ever been gambling?
77. How old are your parents?
- Like, forty and forty five. Not sure.
78. When is the last time you updated your blog?
79. Do you have your wisdom teeth?
- Uh. Maybe.
80. Favorite place to be?
- I don't know. Newton.
81. Have you been to New York City?
- I don't go anywhere.
82 Favorite sit down restaurant?
- I hate them. All of them.
83. Ever been to Disney Land?
- I don't do anything, either.
84. Do you have a favorite cartoon character?
- I don't watch cartoons.
85. Last thing you cooked?
- I can't remember.
86. How is the weather today?
87. Do you email?
- If I'm verifying an account or sending pictures from my phone.
88. Last letter/piece of mail you received besides junk or a bill?
- My stickers and band pins.
89. Last missed call?
91. Last voicemail you received?
- I didn't listen to it. It was from my dad. And loud.
92. Do you drunk dial/text?
- That would require being drunk.
93. Stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone?
- Hm. With the current one, I can't think of anything.
94. What is the best city in the state that you live in?
- Not here.
96. Did you just die?
97. Are you bored right now?
- Not really.
98. Last concert you went to?
- Rascal Flatts.
99. What do you think about before you go to bed?
100. What are your plans for tomorrow?
- Job interview, then movies.