Monday, 12 July 2010
01:02:56 PM (GMT)
This is a random collection of things that I've happened. Selected events
only, because I can't be bothered to remember them all. And uhh, no particular
July 2, 2010
- Forever 21 Finally opens in the Philippines. And man, it's freaking huge! Even
bigger than some of the Zara stores that I've seen, and they're incredibly big. F21's
so awesome because it's loads more affordable than other branded items and their
selection is so effing cute and great.
July 11, 2010
- We went to Zara because stuff was on sale. I asked for a pretty blue ruffled skirt,
though I have no idea where I'm gonna use them. I now have two casual skirts in my
closets, both of which have ruffles.
July 10, 2010
- Went to Trinoma to watch Toy Story 3. Andy became freaking hot. xD Don't judge me.
- Found out that Topshop had a sale. I thought a lot of the stuff were cute, but
nothing would fit me. >A< Curse this tiny body!
July 4, 2010
- Sang "Happy Birthday" to America, Dad accidentally overheard me. I had to lie that
I was singing Happy Birthday to Polar (our cute little puppy, but he's a dog now)
whose birthday is on the sixth of July.
- Realized that France, England and America all have the same colors on their flags.
Mind blown. Sorry I'm so slow. ;n;
July 6, 2010
- Happy birthday Polar!
July 5-9, 2010
- I can't remember the exact date, but my Mom bought me a new World History book.
Since Alfred just had his birthday (and the fact we're studying Alfred's history in
English class) I decided to check out the chapter on the American revolution. My mind
was shocked. Why? I paraphrase the book:
"Britain's colonies have outgrown their baby clothes,"
- Patriotism/Nationalism fail! We had a quiz, and it asked what date was La Fête
Nationale. The choices were July 4, July 14 and June 12. I answered June 12,
completely forgetting that it was the Philippine Independence Day.
- My Physics teacher faked a British accent the whole time he was teaching. We kept
responding in the same way.
- I converted my classmate. She is now a fangirl of America. 8D
- Someone said "Canada was under France," - I couldn't control my giggling.
July 12, 2010
- First actual lesson in French class. The teacher was differentiating English from
French and how some words that are in the French language can be found in the English
language and blahh, blahh, blahh. But I had to giggle uncontrollably when the teacher
decided to exaggerate things. All my mind could see was Francis and Arthur bickering
loudly as usual.
- When I opened the diary page of Kupika, the first sentence that greeted me was
"You have written 69 diary entries."
- Me + Pink Pen = Writing All Over One-Fourth Sheet of Paper About Hetalia
- I lost the game. :|