Sunday, 20 September 2009
01:31:06 PM (GMT)
Step 1: Put your iPod ( iTunes ) on random.
Step 2: Post a line from the first 30 songs that play, no matter how
embarrassing the song.
Step 3: Let everyone guess what song and artist the lines come from.
Step 4: Star (*) the songs when someone guesses correctly
1. When it gets dark, I tow your heart away.
2. Substitute you for my mom, at least I'll get my washing done.
3. The best things in life are free. *
4. Hey, teacher, leave those kids alone!
5. Nanny bakes fairy cakes every Sunday morning.
6. Because the world is round, it turns me on. *
7. I'm gonna let you down and leave you flat. *
8. You've got the blues in your shoes and your stockings.
9. You turned my whole world upside down.
10. If it all fell to pieces tomorrow, would you still be mine?
11. I roll a stoney. *
12. I guess I just lost my husband, I don't know where he went.
13. I've walked and I've crawled on six crooked highways.
14. Well the Ukraine girls really know me out.
15. We would sing and dance around / Because we know we can't be found.
16. That boy won't be happy until he sees you cry.
17. And in the middle of celebrations, I break down.
18. Call me a relic, call me what you will. *
19. Where can a dead man go?
20. The six 'o clock alarm would never ring.
21. Scarred old slaver knows he's doing alright.
22. So I've learned to dance with a hand in my pants.
23. And our friends are all aboard. *
24. I'm the kind of guy who never used to cry.
25. A fail to kiss is a fail to cope.
26. I believe that you and me last forever.
27. Quick, let's leave before the lights come on.
28. From the rich to the poor, Victoria loved them all.
29. Swaying daises sing a lazy song beneath the sun.
30. Brainwashed by our teacher, brainwashed by all their rules.
Last edited: 20 September 2009