Tuesday, 21 July 2009
07:22:22 AM (GMT)
1. You are walking in the woods. Who are you walking with?
2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal is it?
3.What interaction takes place between you and the animal?
I'd probably be backing away from it. Very slowly. e_e
4. You walk deeper into the woods. You enter a clearing and before you is your
house. Describe it's size.
5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence?
No. It's like a fence around my imagination...limiting.
6. You enter the house. You walk to the dining area and see the dining room table.
Rectangular, long, wooden.
7. You exit the house through the back door. Lying in the grass is a cup. What
material is the cup made of (ceramic, glass, paper, etc.)?
8. What do you do with the cup?
If it's in my way, I pick it up and put it elsewhere, and scold anyone who kicks it
9. You walk to the edge of the property, where you find yourself standing at the
edge of body of water. What type of body of water is it (creek, river, ocean,
A puddle...of blood. >:D
10. How will you cross the water?
Step in it. It's a freaking puddle. >:U
1. The person you are walking with is the most important person in your life.
2. The size of the animal is representative of your perception of the size of your
OH GOD. D;
3. The severity of the interaction you have with the animal is representative of
how you deal with your problems (passive, aggressive).
I walk away from my issues...okay. :D
4. The size of your dream home is representative of the size of your ambition to
resolve your problems.
I walk away from my problems, yet I wish largely to resolve it? What? XD
5. No fence is indicative of an open personality. People are welcome at all times.
The presence of a fence is more indicative of a closed personality. You would
prefer people to not drop by unannounced.
I prefer a fence now.
6. If your answer did not include food, people, or flowers then you are generally
That's totally true. ;D
7. The durability of the material with which the cup is made is representative of
the perceived durability of your relationship with, the person from number 1. For
example, Styrofoam, plastic, and paper are disposable; Styrofoam, paper, and glass
(ceramics) are not durable; and metal and plastic are durable.
Zoe, Zarr, An, and Mell are disposable? :D
LOL that's so mean.
8. Your disposition of the cup is representative of your attitude toward the person
in number 1.
I...move them around and scold whoever hurts them?
9. The size of the body of water is representative of the size of your sexual
I have little sexual desire, then. xD
10. How wet you get in crossing the water is indicative of the relative importance
of your sex life.
IT'S A PUDDLE. XD