Wednesday, 17 June 2009
04:07:53 PM (GMT)
1. Grab the nearest book, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"...need to be addressed. As the experience of recent..."
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you reach?
A computer speaker, playing the gummy bear song.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
I think Suite Life on Deck...I can't remember! Should I be worried?
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
2:00 (o.o) look I made a racoon face!
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Nothing, except me typing!
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
Undergarments, jeans, a gray shirt with a white tube top under it, and yellow
11. When did you last laugh?
I don't remember, but it must have been...HAHAHAHAHA!!! You asked me a question!
12. What are on the walls of the room you are in?
My dog's picture when he graduated from doggy obedience school, a colorful carpet
thingy, a picture of some flowers, a picture of me in a princess outfit, a picture
of me and my brother on Easter, and white paint.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
A really shriveled up tomato on a piece of lettuce in the back of my fridge...O_o
14. What do you think of this quiz?
15. What is the last film you saw?
UP!!! It was so awesome
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
An iPhone with all the unlimited calling and texting and pictures and blah, an iPod
Nano with about 2,000 of my favorite songs already on it, and spend the rest of my
money on a servant and a beach house.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know about.
My kitty is sitting in my chair in front of the computer so I am standing up.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics,
what would it be?
I would want the ozone layer to be like "Oh, I have a hole! Better fix that up!" and
then be better for all eternity.
19. Do you like to dance?
Only when I can go CRAZY!!!!
20. George Bush:
You shouldn't ask me to finish that sentence...I might get kicked off
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
NOT Percy...he would get beaten up for lunch money...no offense to you Percy's out
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
Hello! You were always my favorite! jk, I don't know...welcome to your next life!
25.Tag four people who must also do this in THEIR journal diary: (doubt they will,
Last edited: 10 December 2009