Wednesday, 31 October 2007
02:14:29 AM (GMT)
8 Things I Hate About Everyone
1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I know where my
watch is, where the heck is yours? Do I point at my butt when I ask where the toilet
2. People who are willing to get off their butt to search the entire room for the
T.V. remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. and change the channel manually.
3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". What good is
cake if you can't eat it?
4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the
heck would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where
5. When people say while watching a film "did you see that?". No Loser, I paid $12 to
come to the movies and stare at the floor.
6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?".... Didn't really give me a choice
there, did ya?
7. When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has
never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been
something before it, couldn't be new.
8. When people say "life is short". What the heck?? Life is the longest thing anyone
ever does!! What can you do that's longer?