Wednesday, 26 September 2007
04:25:53 PM (GMT)
So, I've slept... three hours and forty minutes in the last 24 hours! By 7PM, I will
have spent a full 24 hours in the new schedule.
However, aside from my core sleep, I've not actually managed to properly sleep in my
naps so far. But I've gotten very close, like, an almostAsleep stage. I presume that
when sleep deprivation starts to kick in more, I'll find it easier.
- Health: All good! However, when I'm sleep deprived I get a lot more
sensitive, I think. Thus, my lips tasted weird, and I felt a bit grotty physically.
I'll probably get used to this. Showers help me feel nice again ^_^. Still, my health
is holding strong!
- Energy Levels: It's clear to me that I'm still in the initial sleep
deprivation stage. However, I deal very well with sleep deprivation (I once stayed up
all night, all the next day, and got up at 8AM the following day of my own accord
:P), so it's okay. Amusingly, sleep deprivation actually seems to give me
moreenergy, at least at this stage...
- Daily Functioning: Still stable. A little drowsy after my 'naps', but I'm
still reasonably alert.
- Academic Performance: Actually part of the reason I took this up, so I'd
have time to work when everyone's asleep. It's still going well. Even less than an
hour after I woke up from my core, I could still do some pretty hardXcore maths.
- Social Performance: All's normal! I've been managing to keep up with some
good conversations. My sense of humour is still alive and kicking, though that never
seems to die (however much people bludgeon it).