Friday, 27 July 2007
11:35:00 AM (GMT)
[ ] You have eaten fish food.
[ x ] You have eaten dog food.
[ x ] You have eaten cat food.
[ x ] You have run into a glass door.
[ x ] You have eaten an ant
[ ] You have eaten grass.
[ ] You have licked a tree.
[ x ] You have polka dotted underwear.
[ x ] You have pink underwear.
[ x ] You had contests with your friends to see who can create the nastiest burp.
[ x ]You have screamed a random word in public.
[ x ]You wave at people you don't know.
[ x ] You have flushed the toilet because you were bored.
[ x ] You have slapped yourself out of boredom.
[ x ] You sing the "FUN" song.
[ x ] You hold conversations with a pillow, blanket, stuffed animal etc.
[ x ] You dream of llamas coming out of peoples' butts.
[ x ] You just tried imagining the above.
[ x ] You think people who eat brains are cool.
[ x ] You sing karaoke even though you know you're horrible
[ x ] You know how to spell "supercallafragalisticexpialadocious" by heart.
[ x ] You make up your own words and use them with people who have no clue what
[ x ] You have a new haircolor every 5-7 months.
[ x ] You have striped socks and you have wore them so people can see them.
[ x ] You have hugged a random person.
[ x ] You have ran up+down the stairs cuz u were bored
[ x ] You have created a puppet show with your socks out of boredom.
[ ] You have imagined people saying "bla" and blowing up.
[ x ] You just tried imagining people saying "bla" and blowing up.
[ x ] You are addicted to the Anamaniacs themesong.
[ x ] You are addicted to "The Pinky and the Brain" theme song.
[ x ] You have stared at your ceiling for over 10 minutes.
[ x ] You talk to yourself.
[ x ] You have conversations with your imaginary friends.
Count them all up, and multiply by three.
Repost as "I'm ___% immature"
I'm 90% immature -__- What's the other 10%? SMERT? I DUN THINK SO >__> D:<
The following people said "Hello!" because they enjoyed reading the diary: