Sunday, 9 August 2015
04:44:02 AM (GMT)
1.) Put your music player on shuffle
2.) Press forward for each question
3.) Use the song title as the answer
4.) NO CHEATING!!! What you get is what you get!
1) How am I feeling today?
Nice Dream - Radiohead
2) Where will I get married?
Hunde - Tokio Hotel (Somewhere with a Dogs)
3) What is my best friend�s theme song?
A Certain Shade of Green - Incubus
4) What is/was high school like?
When Push Comes to Shove - The Grateful Dead
5) What is the best thing about me?
Who Needs Shelter - Jason Mraz
6)How is today going to be?
Won't Stop Now - Ready Revolution
7) What is in store for this weekend?
Shiver - Maroon 5
8 ) What song describes my parents?
Amputations - Death Cab For Cutie
9) How is my life going?
Scarlet Begonias - The Grateful Dead
10) What song will they play at my funeral?
Every Little Thing She Does is Magic - The Police
11) How does the world see me?
Men In Black (Will Smith Cover) - Forever The Sickest Kids
12) What do my friends really think of me?
Dirty Little Secret - The All-American Rejects
13) Do people secretly lust after me?
Black Muddy River - The Grateful Dead
14) How can I make myself happy?
Domesticated - VersaEmerge
15) What should I do with my life?
Thuglife Baldwin - Half Visconte
16) Will I ever have children?
Tuesday's Gone - Metallica
17) What is some good advice?
The Only Thing You Talk About - Destroy Rebuild Until God Shows
18 ) What do I think my current theme song is?
Phase - Breaking Benjamin
19) What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Pieces - Icon For Hire
20) What type of men/women do you like?
Upside Down (Spin Me All Around) - Secret Secret Dino Club
21) Will you get married?
The Weirdest Way - Sparks the Rescue
22) What should I do with my love life?
My Michelle - Guns N' Roses
24) Where will you live?
Consider the Following - In Lights
25) What will your dying words be?
My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark - Fall Out Boy
26) How�s your day going so far?
Sparks - Coldplay
27) How�s your love life?
Colder Than My Heart, If You Can Imagine - A Day To Remember