Sunday, 1 January 2012
04:47:16 AM (GMT)
1. What did you do in 2011 that you’d never done before?
Rock climb, on actual rocks.
2. Did you keep your New Year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don't make any.
I have one goal for 2012. Sleep out under the stars, preferably in a truck bed.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2012 that you lacked in 2011?
A normal-ish relationship.
7. What dates from 2011 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
The day before my first day of school. Nights out with friends.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Poetry Out Loud was a big one. Uh, I got a job.
9. What was your biggest failure?
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
11. What was the best thing you bought?
12. Where did most of your money go?
13. What did you get really excited about?
14. What song will always remind you of 2011?
Everything I Own-Bread
15. Compared to this time last year, are you happier or sadder, thinner or fatter,
and richer or poorer?
Happier, same size, I HAS A JOB AND MONEY NOW.
16. What do you wish you’d done more of?
hang out with awesome poeple.
17. What do you wish you’d done less of?
sit alone and be emo.
18. How did you spend Christmas?
Christmas Eve- made cookies with family, went on an adventure with alex, family came
Christmas day: stuff, Alex and grandparents came over, aunt and uncle and cousins
19. What was your favorite TV program?
Northern Exposure and the history channel.
20. What were your favorite books of the year?
Final Exposure, The Great Gatsby, Velocity, uhhh.
21. What was your favorite music from this year?
oh are we doing things that came out this year?
22. What were your favorite films of the year?
23. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Grandmother and Dan and Alex came over. Carved pumpkins.
24. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
25. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2011?
hippie punk rock redneck?
26. What kept you sane?
friends, music, art, slam.
27. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2011?
Life is precious.