Thursday, 15 April 2010
11:34:29 PM (GMT)
* The bitterest tears shed over graves are for words left unsaid and deeds left
* I cry for the time that you were almost mine, I cry for the memories I've left
behind, I cry for the pain, the lost, the old the new, I cry for the times I thought
I had you
* Not all scars show, not all wounds heal Sometimes you can't always see The pain
* Whats the sense of wishing for something when I always just wish it away?
* Every night i talk to the stars pretending its you.. it acts just like you
tho.. far away and never replies to my questions
* Why do people tell you to believe in what you want to but then tell you not to
believe in the one true thing you do believe in?
* Times a precious thing to waste, but friends are more precious
* Kiss me im emo!
* The sad truth is that most evil is done by people who never make up their minds
to be good or evil.
* The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster
than society gathers wisdom.
* Do not assume that he who seeks to comfort you now, lives untroubled among the
simple and quiet words that sometimes do you good. His life may also have much
sadness and difficulty, that remains far beyond yours. Were it otherwise, he would
never have been able to find these words.