Sunday, 20 September 2009
03:05:37 PM (GMT)
Step 1: Put your iPod ( iTunes ) on random.
Step 2: Post a line from the first 30 songs that play, no matter how
embarrassing the song.
Step 3: Let everyone guess what song and artist the lines come from.
Step 4: Starr (*) the songs when someone guesses correctly
1. Sitting in this room playing Russian Roulette.
2. Should I write myself out of the history books.
3. Forever she's a dancer.
4. She said he's so sweet, I wanna lick the wrapper.
5. But girl it wasn't a joke when you kissed me in your room and replied I Love You
6. I'm overly attracted, and terribly convinced
7. Twenty two years of metal tears, cried a suicidal Vietnam vet
8. In my hour of darkness, she is standing right in front of me, speaking words of
let it be*
9. Yes I will see you, through the smoke and flames, on the front lines of war
10. She touched my "ooo" I touched her "ahh"
11. Oh oh oh how was I supposed to know
12. I'm comin' down, bring me up, take it off, lets just touch
13. I don't think they know that I know how to swim
14. I'm telling you, just watch your mouth
15. Silent heartbeats, intimidations
16. Love, kill, hate, pain
17. I'm sorry for the nights I let you down
18. You say were both little people and you like it that way
19. Chelsea baby, can't get you out of my head
20. You appeared right in front of me before we marched down south to university
21. Getting off my chest, the story past
22. One night and one more time
23. Wishing wanting, yours for the taking
24. Pick up your pants girl, we're not drunk enough to get it on
25. I've been waitin' my whole life for a someone like you
26. They told him don't you ever come around here
27. We walk among the shadows, in these streets these fields of battle
28. You know me better than I know myself
29. Lets get freaky now, lets get fucking freaky now
30. Pedal the medal in the 1999 Ford
Last edited: 20 September 2009