Monday, 3 August 2009
01:03:35 AM (GMT)
Read the following questions, imagining the scenes in your mind, and write down the
first thing that you visualize. Do not think about the questions excessively. This
is a relational psychology test and the answers given to the questions have been
shown to have a relevance to values and ideals that we hold in our personal lives.
1. You are walking in the woods. Who are you walking with?
2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal is it?
3.What interaction takes place between you and the animal?
scream because it might be Jacob Black Just Kidding It looks lonely so I take it
4. You walk deeper into the woods. You enter a clearing and before you is your dream
house. Describe it's size.
a Medium sized ranch house thats blue and has an awsome garden and yard with a
beautiful porch so that way i can entertain my guests
5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence?
A small white picket fence
6. You enter the house. You walk to the dining area and see the dining room table.
Dark Oak. with a white table cloth on top some apples in the middle in a woven basket
and fine china and shiny silverware
7. You exit the house through the back door. Lying in the grass is a cup. What
material is the cup made of (ceramic, glass, paper, etc.)?
8. What do you do with the cup?
take it inside and wash it
9. You walk to the edge of the property, where you find yourself standing at the
edge of body of water. What type of body of water is it (creek, river, ocean,
a small creek
10. How will you cross the water?
1. The person you are walking with is the most important person in your life.
I've known that for a while
2. The size of the animal is representative of your perception of the size of your
3. The severity of the interaction you have with the animal is representative of
how you deal with your problems (passive, aggressive).
4. The size of your dream home is representative of the size of your ambition to
resolve your problems.
medium. sounds about right
5. No fence is indicative of an open personality. People are welcome at all times.
The presence of a fence is more indicative of a closed personality. You would
prefer people to not drop by unannounced.
yeah, seems like me
6. If your answer did not include food, people, or flowers then you are generally
I'm always happy when there are apples
7. The durability of the material with which the cup is made is representative of
the perceived durability of your relationship with, the person from number 1. For
example, Styrofoam, plastic, and paper are disposable; Styrofoam, paper, and glass
(ceramics) are not durable; and metal and plastic are durable.
8. Your disposition of the cup is representative of your attitude toward the person
in number 1.
Taking care of them yeah thats me
9. The size of the body of water is representative of the size of your sexual
wow. thats pretty small
10. How wet you get in crossing the water is indicative of the relative importance
of your sex life.
very wet? um okay then