Tuesday, 7 April 2009
06:21:33 AM (GMT)
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"Arthur stood up, feeling as if he was in a dream.".
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What's there?
A wall. >:I
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Uhm. That Hulk movie.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
I think yesterday's yesterday. Going on a trip.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Plushi's version of this random crap.
9. What are you wearing?
A Texas and Japanese flag inserted shirt. IT'S HARD TO EXPLAIN.
10. Did you dream last night?
11. When did you last laugh?
At Plushi's survey where she said George Bush should fuck a potato. YES PLUSHI, ORCA
IS WATCHING YOU
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
My school schedule sheet that's from 2008.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
14. What do you think of this quiz?
15. What is the last film you saw?
Meet the Parents. I saw only the 2/8 parts of it.
16.If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Uh. I'd give it to everyone and use the other left money to bribe Nintendo to make
Earthbound of the VC.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
I EAT PAPER.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics,
what would you do?
Make people open their eyes from crap music.
19. Do you like to dance?
Not really. But I'd like to dance with only one music. Yes. Only one.
20. George Bush:
Go fuck your own shit.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Paula Tiffany. Kind of weird, isn't it? xD
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Loid King. What a wonderful name he has.
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
24. What do you want to say to God when you reach the pearly gates?
OKAY JESUS. I DON'T KNOW WHO THIS GOD PERSON IS, BUT I'M TALKING TO HIM NOW, AREN'T