Thursday, 5 June 2008
06:49:03 PM (GMT)
1. So, what did you do all day?
Got up at 6:50. Took a shower. Went with my paw-paw to take my Granny to the doctor.
Went to the store. Picked up my Granny. Watched Full House at home. Now I am sitting
2. What is the most expensive thing you've bought recently?
Ihni (i have no idea)
3. Last concert (or show) you attended:
4. Coolest thing you've gotten in the mail lately:
An invitation to be in the Miss Jr. America pageant. I didn't do it but it was cool
that they thought I was pretty.
5. Describe your favorite article of clothing:
uhh..... I guess jeans...
6. Last video game played:
Super Mario!!! XD
7. How many CDs do you have by any ONE artist or group?
I have like 5 backstreet boys from forever ago
8. What's for dinner?
9. Do you have any collections?
snowglobes...stickers...shoes... and probably more but i forgot them
10. What was the last board game you played?
uhh..... i think chess
11. Who won?
no one. we had to quit because we were playing outside and it started raining
12. Do you subscribe to any magazines?
i get Sports Illustrated for free
13. Last movie you saw at a theater?
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
14. Last movie you watched at home?
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (luv harry potter :])
15. Do you have any special traditions only you or your family does?
We open one present on Christmas Eve.
16. What was the last thing you created?
17. Are you reading any books right now?
18. Do you remember your favorite book from childhood?
umm... i think it was the little mermaid. i always wanted to be a mermaid when i was
19. What do you do when you can't fall asleep?
i dunno. usually watch a movie
20. Have you ever randomly bumped into a actor/actress/or other generally famous
person on the street?
21. Are you more likely to read a book you've never read before if it's been made
into a movie?
Yeap. I already have read all 7 harry potter books and they only have 5 movies out
22. Have you discovered what podcasts are yet? Do you have a favorite?
23.What is your favorite kind of food that you only get to have once a year?
i guess Ice cream cake.
24. What's that noise?
the telephone ringing or the TV?
25. Last dvd box set you bought?
i dont buy those.. unless you consider titanic a dvd box set (its VHS tho)
26. Are there any musical artists that you used to like but don't anymore because
their style of music changed too much?
Backstreet boys... Nsync... Aaron Carter... probably more too
27. Are there any covers you think are better than the original?
If I didn't have you-Mitchell Musso & Emily Osment
28. What food(s) do you go to the store for ASAP when you run out?
Milk and bread. Always.
29. Isn't there another appropriate response for "I love you" besides "I love you,
I don't think so...
30. Last new artist that you listened to and really liked?
I don't know...
31. Last new one you hated?
I don't know.
32. In which country do you wish you'd been born?
I like being born in America. It makes me an elligable candidate for the president
33. When was the last time you were scared shitless?
umm... When I was at cheer comp. and I almost fell down a couple hundred stairs.
34. Do you like it when old ladies refer to you as "Dear", or "Hon", or "Sugar"?
umm not really.. its kinda weird actually...
35. What is your favorite physical flaw?
36. Share random fact about yourself?
37. What's the best field trip you ever went on?
I like them all (i h8 school)
38. Have you ever dressed up for Halloween at work?
nope. we cant dress up around tigers (i work with them as a volunteer)
39. Do you have any clothes that you pilfered or inherited from your parents?
40. How old is "old" to you?
I dunno.. it depends.
41. What was the last free thing you've gotten?
umm.... a free cookie XD
42. What's your favorite black and white movie?
ihni i dont really watch anything black and white...
43. What color would you like to bleed?
Pink or lime green would be awesome!
44. Do you know any Furries?:
What's a Furrie?
45. If you have a wall calender, what kind is it?
i dont know...
46. Have you ever been to a convention?
Yeah. Home and Garden. It was COOL!
47. If you were to dress up as a musician, which one would you be?
I guess Mary-Kate or Ashley Olsen. They have rockin clothes.
48. Do you have a thing about ruining new stuff by personalizing?
49. Ever have those moments when you realize that you somehow just cheated death?
ya. when i almost fell down a couple hundred stairs at cheer comp.
50. Does it boggle your mind?