Tuesday, 8 January 2008
09:08:31 PM (GMT)
fake 1 (fk)
Having a false or misleading appearance; fraudulent.
1. One that is not authentic or genuine; a sham.
2. Sports A brief feint or aborted change of direction intended to mislead one's
opponent or the opposing team.
v. faked, fak·ing, fakes
1. To contrive and present as genuine; counterfeit.
2. To simulate; feign.
3. Music To improvise (a passage).
4. Sports To deceive (an opponent) with a fake. Often used with out.
1. To engage in feigning, simulation, or other deceptive activity.
2. Sports To perform a fake.