Friday, 30 November 2007
09:33:52 PM (GMT)
1. Do you like your name?
Somewhat, yeah. I wanted to change it really badly, though!
2. Have you ever wished to be your opposite gender?
Never. Guys are just too cute!
3. If you were to have children, what would you name them?
Ienzo and Namine.
4. Do you even like kids?
Sometimes. But little ones aren't exactly angels.
5. What time do you usually go to sleep on a weekday?
10PM to 11PM
6. What's your favorite word?
Obstreperous. Yes, it's a word.
7. Have you ever tYpED lYk dIs at some point in your life?
Eurgh, no. It's so annoying! But I speed l33t. 1 4M t0t4llj pr0f1c13nt 1n 1t.
8. What's your dream career?
Prosecuting attorney, or possibly defense attorney. Something that has to do with the
court of law.
9. If you could be any other race, what would you be?
I would like to experience living in Japan, being Japanese, so yes.
10. What are you listening to right now?
"Today For You, Tomorrow For Me" from RENT.
11. Grab any book by you, turn to page 69 and type out the last full sentence here:
-looks for book-
"It can be really exhausting sometimes, having a best friend with an IQ of 170."
12. Do you like country music? Rap?
DESPISE Rap. I used to love it. Some country rocks, others are a bit slow.
13. How would you like to die?
Stabbed through the heart with a sword. It just seems so dramatic.
14. Do you like taking pictures (not necessarily of yourself)?
15. Do you use ":]" a lot?
Naw. ^.^ is better.
16. Are your neighbors annoying?
On certain occasions, one side holds parties that last all night with loud music and
17. Ice cream or popsicles?
18. What was the last thing you drank?
Gatorade, reddish-orange-pinkish see through stuff.
19. The last time you left your house?
To go to Drama Direct!
20. Are you loving life?
SOMETIMES. Very Rarely.
21. Do you like the way you write?
Defintely! That's my favorite thing about me.
22. What's your favorite animal?
23. How many times have you used the restroom today?
24. Are you hungry right now?
25. Turn on your TV (unless it's already on).
Already on! Wahoo! I get a gold star!
26. Do you like video games?
YESYESYESYESYESSSS!!! KH, FF, Etc.
27. What's your favorite Pokemon?
Arbok, girls! Wahoo!
28. What was the last thing you watched on YouTube?
Watching now an Angel Tribute ("She's A Lady") fro RENT.
29. Are you cool with bugs?
Everything but spiders and things that could kill me.
30. Do you like Halloween?
Yes. Getting to dress up as Naruto characters rocks!
31. What do you want for your birthday/Christmas?
A NINTENDO WII!
32. Have you ever fasted?
For Lent, yes.
33. What's going on tomorrow?
Going to perform for Mittal Steel, then go on again for something else, at ten AM.
34. Are you doing well in school?
The A++++ student.
35. Do you have online friends?
36. Do you think you're popular?
No flippin' way.
37. How much money's in your wallet?
About $25, around it.
38. When was the last time you laughed really hard?
When I last talked to Rachel
39. What's on the cover of your science binder?
40. Do you believe there's such thing as an non-racist person?
It's hard to comprehend, maybe.
41. Do you pass on chain letters?
42. What do you do for fun at home?
Surf the Net, Read, Music, and stuff.
43. Can you wiggle your ears?
44. Why did the chicken cross the road?
Because it was the turkey's day off.
45. Do you like your voice?
Yes. Especially when I'm singing Rent/Chicago/Wicked.
46. Are you good at receiving/giving compliments?
Giving, yes. I'm a total suck-up for authority.
47. Have you ever won a contest?
Poetry, yeah, singing, yes.
48. What are you using for your messenger avatar/icon?
Don't have it!
49. Can you imitate something/someone well?
Yes. Angel from RENT. It's sad truth, especially for a girl.
50. What's your favorite amusement park?
Kennywood! Go Phantom's Revenge Roller Coaster!
51. Do you have any REAL autographs (not the cheap ones on posters!) of famous
Yes. Phil Vassar, Randy Travis, this really hot dude that played the fiddle for
52. Do you cry easily?
53. What's something you do at home that you don't do in public?
Sing opera, dance like Britney Spears, and practice acting like Anthony Rapp.
54. What do you think about boyfriends/girlfriends?
55. What's something you regret doing as a child?
Yes, I guess I'm really gonna tell ya!
56. Have you ever met a gay person?
Yes. He is SO nice!
57. Where do you think wind comes from?
From the speed of the Earth turning.
58. Do you like sour cream?
Eurgh. No way!
59. What color are your fingernails?
Akatsuki-Itachi purple ^.^
60. Do you like animal crackers?
When I get to bite their heads off, yeah.
61. Can you do a split?
62. What do you smell like?
63. Have you ever done anything stupid at a drive-thru?
Waved hi to the clerk like an idiot.
64. Do you like to use song lyrics that relate to you?
"There's a Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered, Honey. You Just Haven't Thought Of
It Yet" by Panic! At the Disco.
65. Do you have a problem with odd numbers?
66. What's something you're proud of?
67. Do you think you'd be a cool teacher?
68. What are your pet peeves?
69. Went Missing.
70. How do you pronounce "caramel"?
71. If you could be any animal in the world, what would you like to be?
72. Are you the jealous type?
73. Do you keep a journal/diary?
This online blog, yeah.
74. Have you ever used Xanga?
75. Do you have a made-up language/alphabet?
76. What fingers do you use to type?
All of them.
77. Is there something you need to have/to do to be able to sleep?
Nothing in particular.
78. What day is it tomorrow?
79. What time is it now?
80. Do you believe humans evolved from monkeys?
81. What's your favorite board game?