Tuesday, 25 January 2011
03:47:56 PM (GMT)
1. Middle name: Elaine
2. Astrological sign: Virgo. (frankly I don't care about the new zodiac.. idk if I
even changed, but yeah)
3. Eye color: blue
4. Birth date: August 25th 1995
5. Home state: Ohio
6. Fave movie: I don't have one. :/
7. Fave book: Uh... I don't have one of these either. I love them all. >_< 8. Fave candy: Skittles.
9. Fave makeup: Eyeliner
10. Fave magazine: I don't read magazines.
11. Newest friend: Calvin, probably.
12. Childhood nemesis: Hmm. Sakaia?
13. Longest-lasting crush: James. 4 years babay.
14. Role model: Don't have one.
15. Kindergarten teacher: Ms. Bale or something. HATED her.
16. My mantra is: Hmm. "When life gives you lemons make orange juice and leave them
wondering how you did it."
17. I can't find my: DS charger. :[
18. My friends say that I'm: Understanding, funny, and... fun? I wish I could list
something bad, but apparently I'm too nice. At least that's what I've been told.
19. My parents were going to name me: Emily. But my dad didn't like it. Or if I was a
boy it was gonna be Luke. THANK GOD I'm not a boy. I don't like that name.
20. I would never eat: Fish. I hate it.
21. I read my first book when: I don't remember. >_< 22. The first time I lost a friend was when: I moved in second grade.
23. I had a really good laugh when: I always have good laughs. haha
I was so proud of myself when: I got a solo for the first time for this musical group
thing in 4th grade.
25. If I could, I would go back to: 7th grade. 4 years ago when I was happiest.
26. My first kiss happened at: Well... I haven't had a REAL first kiss yet. There was
that one time... but I'm not counting it.
27. I spend most of my time at: School and the high school auditorium. lol. I know.
28. I used to hide my diary: On my bookshelf. lol. I know. VERY hidden, it was.
29. My favorite place to unwind is: The high school auditorium... LOL. What? It has a
little corner where nobody can see me. XD
30. I'd hate to live in: Texas. Sorry, but I can't stand it there.
31. Morning or night: Night.
32. Cats or dogs: Dogs.
33. Computer or cell phone: Computer.
34. Pop or soda: I say pop...
35. Vegetables or fruit: Fruit.
36. If I could move anywhere, it would be: Pluto. You said anywhere, so... XD
37. If I were an animal, I would be: I hope I'd be a cheetah.
38. If I could change one thing, it would be: The world. idk.
39. If I had one superpower, it would be: Invisibility.
40. If I had a million dollars to spend I would: Buy my grandmother a house, buy my
mom a log cabin, give some to charity, spend the rest on any stupid stuff I wanted.
41. My first word was: Shit... I'm not even kidding...
42. When I played make-believe I: was either a teacher or had superpowers. XD
43. I used to watch, on continual repeat: ... Barney... XD That was when I was FIVE
44. I can't believe I worried so much about: looking stupid. I always look stupid
now. And it's FUN.
45. I was so afraid of: Spiders. Still am, too. XD
46. When I grow up, I want to be an: interior designer.
47. Before I die, I hope to: Get married, have kids, have survived 2012 (Which I
WILL. It's not even gonna happen...) Er... have a successful job?
48. I'll be friends with: All the people I'm friends with now. I love those guys so
49. I'll live: like there is no tomorrow.
50. I'll make a difference by:... doing something.... (Way to be general, Sarah...)