Monday, 12 October 2009
12:53:09 AM (GMT)
period 1: Geometry
period 2: Science
period 3: Reading / Social Studies
period 4: Reading
period 5: PE
period 6: PE
PEOPLE YOU MOSTLY LISTEN/TALK TO DURING:
period 1: Suzi, Ryan, Other Ryan, Tesa, whoever else I sit next to because I cannot
period 2: Austin, Hara, Elijah, Mr. Stoker, Scharket
period 3: Suzi, Jack, Kathy, whoever is talking at me
Period 4: It's silent...
period 5: Charles, Suzi, and that Group O Friends
period 6: Same
1.Who is your Fave Teacher?
Stricklin or Stoker or maybe Nofo just because he lets us get away with a lot.
2.Who annoys you most during 4th period?
The protagonist or antagonist in whatever book I happen to be reading.
4. Who did you sit with at lunch?
Kenny, Charles, Andy, Seavey
5. Which period is most boring?
None of them are *too* boring, but I would have to say Ms. Johnson's. However that
may change as I sit next to Kathy now XD
6. Are you more likely to fall asleep or not pay attention in this class?
I'm too much of an insomniac to sleep in class, so not pay attention I guess?
7. Which class do you get the most homework in?
Ms. Johnson. She gives us huge essays. -_-
8. Which period are you most hyper in?
PE. But I don't think I'm ever really that hyper.
9. What is your favorite class?
Social Studies would be, if I had a better teacher, so I'll have to say Science.
10. Do you like the lunch?
Yes. Woo government-funded food!
11. Do you like school?
Yeah, it gives e something to do for eight hours of my day
12. Who sits behind you in 3rd period?
A blindingly bright window >_>
13. How many kids are in 2nd period?
30 or so
14. Can you talk in 3rd period?
Last edited: 13 October 2009