Wednesday, 15 July 2009
02:34:50 PM (GMT)
Mission 1: Case of the Missing Puffles
1. Go to the Secret Agent HQ, select Mission, then select “Case of the Missing
Puffles” (mission 1).
2. Click on Aunt Arctic, she’ll talk to you about her missing Puffles, she says
her green puffle likes to goof around, and her purple puffle likes to take pictures.
3. Go to the Pet Shop, turn left as far as you can, then you’ll see a note on
the front Puffle-Kennel. Click on it and there will be a code. If you can’t work it
out, go the CODE TOOL-BAR at the bottom and work it out. If you can’t, go to Tips
to see some of it. If you do work it out, go to the Sport Shop, and talk to G about
special items; he’ll ask you how many socks he owns (say the number the note in the
Pet Shop said). If you get it right, he’ll open his cupboard of special items,
there will be a Rubber Ring Shooter and a Climbing Rope. Click the Rubber Ring
Shooter and put it in your inventory.
4. Go to the Ski Slope. There will be a penguin holding his telescope looking
worried; talk to him. He’ll say some penguins on the iceberg look stranded; go to
the Iceberg, and talk to the penguins. They’ll say how they got there. Click the
Rubber Ring Shooter on to them, now you’ll start a little mini game. At the bottom,
there will be a Wind Pressure Scale; click to shoot a Rubber Ring, if it gets a
penguin, they’ll swim back, sound hard? No! It’s easy and Fun!
5. Click the green penguin at the side. He’ll say that two puffles, a green one
with a propeller hat and a purple one with a Camera, and they flew away.
6. Go to the Ski Slope again, and that Penguin with the telescope will be crying
by his broken telescope. Talk to him, and he’ll say that his homemade telescope has
broken. He’ll ask if you can fix it.
1. Click on your AGENT PHONE and press TOOLS; there will be a Comb, a Spanner and
Scissors. Click the Spanner on to the telescope, and it’ll fix it. Look through the
telescope; you’ll see the green puffle. Go into the Sports Shop again and get the
Climbing Rope. Go to the Tallest Mount. (Look up) at the top, throw the rope up, and
you’ll find the Puffles! You’ll have a talk with Aunt Arctic and she thanks you.
Well Done, Mission Complete!
Mission 2: G’s Secret Mission
1. Go to secret agent HQ and start the mission. First, talk to G. Tell him
you’re here for your mission, he’ll give you the following riddle…”Look near
a lively game; Pointing to a path with a Rabbit in its name.”
talk to G. he’ll ask if you know the secret code. Enter the code “MOGUL”.
He’ll ask if you want your Mission, say “Yes”. He’ll show you a SLED he wants
you to test-ride down the mountain, so put it in your inventory.
1. Go to the Ski Slope. Get the SLED ouT inventory and click it onto the
Test-Slope. Another mini-game will pop up, where you’re meant to dodge obstacles
and snow-jump over logs. It doesn’t matter if you crash, you’re meant to. When
you crash, you find yourself in the Wilderness of Club Penguin. Go right and you’ll
find a Survival Guide. Put it in your Inventory.
2. Go through the Middle Path way and pick up a SKI and put it in your inventory.
Now go back, and go through the First pathway, and pick 3 O-BERRY’S.
3. Go to the Pathway straight ahead, and click on the Puffles. They get scared and
run away, apart from the black one. Give the Black one a O-BERRY, and it’ll become
friends with you.
4. Go back to where you started and move left. Then get a ROPE and attach it to
the SKI to make a Fishing Rod.
5. Get one of the O-BERRYS and put it on the Rod.
6. Go back and you’ll see a tree in the middle of the paths. Keep on shaking the
tree until a PAN comes out; go as far left as you can. And go down the lane, go left
as far as you can. Click the Fishing Rod onto the water, and you’ll catch a fish!
7. Go right a little bit and walk through the path. Click the bushes, and it’ll
open up a cave. Go inside and click any stone; go where the stone goes and put your
log onto the pit.
8. Get the Survival Guide and click it on the log, this will become tinder so you
can start the fire. Use your O-BERRY on your Puffle. He’ll make a fire (warning,
give him the O-BERRY only when he’s over the fire). Get your fish and put it on
your fire. After it’s cooked, click it to eat it. Now you’re thirsty, so go to
the water again, and use your PAN on it. Now you have WATER, so go back into your
shelter and put the water onto the fire. It will boil, then click to drink!
9. Wait for your Penguin will fall asleep, when he/her wakes up, your puffle will
be gone and your fire will be out, now go outside, you’ll see a fellow agent and
he’ll take you back to G. G will talk to you, saying if you want to try the sled
again, come back. Well Done, Mission Complete!
Mission 3: Case of the Missing Coins
1. Go to the green penguin. He will appear right in front of you at the start of
the mission. He tells you the coins have been stolen from the vault. Say, “Have you
found anything unusual?” He will say no. Ask him if he door appeared to be
tampered. He closes the door. Tell him to open it. He locked it.
2. Go into the manager’s office. This is just to the right of the door.
3. Search around and when you find the couch, click under it. Get the paperclip
and the computer disk.
4. Put the computer disk in the computer and turn it on by pressing the power
5. Wait for it to load and click on My Files and then click on Combination_number.
You can even play Ice Bricks if you want. It’s like breakout. The combination
number is different for everyone, but it will have something like north, south, east,
6. Go back to the door with the green penguin. Put the combination number in. The
green penguin ask if you want to go inside. Say yes. You will then notice that the
coins are on the ceiling.
7. Listen for your spy phone. It will ring. Visit G at the HQ.
8. Watch the video he points to. It shows the coins automatically rising to the
ceiling. He tells you it is unusual, and say, “Do you have any suggestions?” He
says, “Check the roof.” Say, “Anything else”. He says the roof might be
locked. He opens a drawer and tells you the keys in there.
9. Use your code bar which is located on the bottom right hand of the screen to
figure out the key. It is actually the first one, but just check anyway. Put it in
10. Go back to the office and use the key with the roof door. It will open.
11. Go up and you will see a box labeled “Powa Box”. Open it with the wrench on
your spy phone.
12. Look inside the power box and throw the paper clip at the mother board to fry
it go down stairs and collect white fiber which lies near powa box and put it into
inventory and tell the new agent then go visit G.
13. G will ask you to do another mission. Say yes. He will tell you the power in
the Night Club went out when you shut down the electromagnet. He will ask you to turn
the power back on by resetting the fuses.
14. (Ignore this step if you are a member and have the Night Vision Goggles)Talk to
G and tell him you cannot see in the boiler room. He will tell you to go to your
right and take the flashlight besides his books./ or go find the chart with the
blinking light and grab the flash light
15. Go to the town and talk to the crying penguin. Ask him what the matter is and
he will tell you about the power failure in the Night Club.
16. Go into the Night Club – It is too dark so use your flashlight or Night
Vision Goggles. Go Past the DJ Stand and go down the speaker to the right of it.
17. This will lead to the boiler room. Now find the fuse box and click on it. It is
a puzzle. Read the instructions if you need to.
18. After resetting the fuses, the lights should come back on. Teleport to the HQ
and talk to G. He will thank you. Mission Complete!
Mission 4: Avalanche Rescue
1. Talk to G and ask him where the Life Preserver is. Go into the Gadget room on
the left and find it. Place it in your inventory.
2. Go to the Ski Lodge, on the right you’ll find the Fishing Rod. Pick that up
too. Place all two items that you have picked up so far together so that they create
3. Head inside the Lighthouse and beside the boat you’ll find a rope. Put it
together with the life preserver and fishing rod.
4. Head to the Sport Shop. Then Pick-up the brown belt from the statue.
5. Go to the Ski Village and talk to the crying penguin beside the chair lift. He
is crying because the lift is broken. Place the brown belt on the ski lift to fix
6. Pick up the white hairs near where the brown penguin is cheering. Now go to the
7. Use the wrench in your spy-phone tools to remove the telescope so that you can
take it with you. Place it in your inventory.
8. Go to the Sport Shop and go up to G’s room. Place the telescope that you just
picked up onto G’s tripod.
9. Write down the path that you have to take through the maze. Then head to the
mountain and go to Penguin Run.
10. Follow the path that you have written down on Ridge Run. When you get to the
bottom, you’ll see a cliff.
11. Use the life preserver launcher on the cliff.
12. click the preservers at the penguins to save them. Check Tips for a guide
13. You have completed the mission, talk to G at the top of the mountain and give
him the fibers that you found at the Ski Village.
Mission 5: Secret of the Fur
1. Talk to G; he’ll get you to help him with the fur being analyzed. Open your
spy-phone and pull out your comb from the spy-phone tools. Comb the hair and it will
go into the machine.
2. Talk to G and he will give you the white fur that we need to analyze. Analyze
it. It won’t find a match but it will find traces of substance on it.
3. Go to the Pizza Parlor and speak to the Penguin cleaning up the mess. Ask him
to borrow sauce for evidence, and also offer to help him deliver the pizza. Put the
Sauce and Pizza in your Inventory.
4. Go to the Ski Lodge and go out the back via the backdoor. Give the Penguin the
5. Go to the Coffee Shop next, and speak to the Penguin working there. Ask him for
a hot chocolate after he tells you what happened. He will say the machine is broken
but if you have a look at it you can fix it with your spy-phone tool – the spanner.
Just place is on the hose that came out.
6. Put the spanner away and pull the cup down to make a hot chocolate. Use the
bottle of sauce that you got from the pizza parlor. Put the hot chocolate in your
7. Go back to HQ using your spy phone and go into the gadget room on the far far
left of the room. Get the AC 1000 Fan and place it in your inventory.
8. Go to the lighthouse beacon and use the fan to blow the petrol tank on the
right over to you. Then put the fan away and pull out your scissors on your phone
tools and cut the string. Put the scissors back in your tools and put the petrol tank
in your inventory.
9. Go back to the gadget room and speak to G on the right. Put all the items into
the machine and then pick up the goggles.
10. Go to the beach and on the left you’ll find a fishing net, pick it up. Inside
the lighthouse on the left on the boat, pick up the rope. Put them together and you
have made a trap.
11. Go into the Ski lodge and you’ll find the penguin hiding in the couch. Pick
up the candle inside the ski lodge. Then, go to where he was fishing and place the
trap on the tree branch.
12. Place the candle on the trap, and a crab will be caught in it. The monster will
run away leaving a small sample of fur. Put the crab and the fur in your inventory,
then go see G.
13. Talk to G, give him the crab, then analyze the fur and a match will be found.
The monster is a POLAR BEAR! Speak to G again and he will give you the medal and you
can keep the pizza. Mission over.
Mission 6: Questions for a Crab
1. Teleport to the HQ and go to the gadget room.
2. Now talk to G.(Gary)
3. The machine exploded and the crab escaped. Follow him. Listen for his claws.
4. The crab will lead you all the way to the wilderness!
5. Remember mission 2? You’ll find the puffle in the same spot. But the
O’berries are located high up in a bag on a nearby tree. You’ll have to cut the
rope holding them up with your scissors.
6. When you feed the puffle, lead him to the door where the crab is. Put an
O’berry in the pet door, and your puffle will follow and open it!
7. Next comes a very long conversation with the evil polar bear.
8. After that, you must get the puffle to do some things for you. There are three
parts to the cage-lifter. Place a o-berry on the middle part first. Then put it on
the third part to turn the water on. Then put it on the first part, and you will be
9. Before you leave grab the blueprints, the anchor, the rope and hot sauce.
10. You need to put a few items together first, by dragging them onto each other in
11. Don’t count on leaving that soon. snow blocks the entrance! What you need to
do is put hot sauce on an o’berry and put it on the snow so the puffle eats it…
and melts the snow!
12. Go to the cliff where you fell off of.
13. Toss the anchor and rope up and you’ll be back at the ski mountain.
14. If you go to the ski village, you’ll find that bear in the fishing place
trying to fix his machine. But he’s too hungry, and O-berries won’t work. He
15. So get to that Pizza Parlor and get that pizza, but get him seaweed pizza.
16. Give him the Pizza.
17. While he’s distracted, turn the lever to the other direction.
18. Watch him sink.
19. He’ll get back up and give you a nasty phone call.
20. Receive your medal and gift.
Mission 7: Clockwork Repairs
1. Start by talking to G.
2. G will shows you a video of the destruction of the clock.
3. Go to the Snow Forts and talk to the construction worker, tell him you would
like to help.
4. Go to the HQ, and grab the Life Preserver from the shelf.
5. Go to the Dock, and talk to the Blue Team, ask them for the target.
6. Not so fast, you have to hit the target 3 times to have them give you the
target.And keep on trying and trying until you got it.
1. As a replacement, give them that Life Preserver you grabbed earlier.
2. Once you’ve done that, go to the Snow Forts, click the clock, and put the
target in the correct spot.
3. Go to the HQ, find where there are 3 lockers, click the middle one.
4. Change the combination until it reads “KEY”, it should unlock and you
should take the magnet.
5. Go to the Iceberg and use the Magnet on the floating spring
6. Go back to the HQ, go through the giant metal doors and find the “Test
7. Place the spring on the conveyor belt, click the lever, once inside, press the
Fire button, press the lever again and take the spring.
8. Go back to the Snow Forts, click the Clock and put the Spring in the correct
9. Go to the Pizza Parlor and grab the music notes next to the Piano.
10. Go to the Stage and play the notes on the Piano to make the Yellow puffle come
11. Go to the Beach and take the Green Bucket and put it in your inventory, talk to
the yellow penguin sitting in the fancy snow chair.
12. Go to the Town and talk to the green penguin (look familiar?) ask him for a
picture of the gear.
13. Go to the Snow Forts and get a bucket of snow by using the bucket on the
14. Go back to the stage and 1st, give the picture to the yellow puffle, and THEN
the bucket of snow.
15. Go back to the Headquarters and put the gear in the Test Chamber. Click the
lever, and then click Snow.
16. If you did this correctly, your gear will look like solid Ice.
17. Take it back to the Snow Forts and add it to the clock.
18. Go back to the Snow Forts and you will get a call from the Polar Bear, wonder
what he has to say…
19. G, will arrive and will reward you. Congratulations!
Mission 8: Mysterious Tremors
1. Talk to G and the other Agents in the HQ
2. Go to the Gift Shop and see if Rookie is doing Ok
3. Rookie says he needs a Solar Power Charger
4. Go back to the HQ and click the Monitor thats in the box next to G
5. Bring the Solar Pannel back to Rookie and help him install it. It’s like
Connect the dots.
6. As Soon as you beat that go to the Jet Pack guy’s Station which is at the
7. He wants you to go get some Cream Soda for his Fuel Tank to work.
8. Go into the Lighthouse and go by the Stairs. You will see a barrrel of Cream
Soda. Get the Barrel that has no words on it.
9. He will want you to even out the cups. Go into the mini game that he gives
10. Keep ordering the cups by the numbers shown on the script. They must be in that
11. Soon as you complete this, go to the Dock to receive the rope from the man by
the boat. You will need this for the trap.
12. Next, go to the Night Club and put the rope on the Red pully ontop of the black
and gray box.
13. It will crash so use your Spy Phones Wrench to open it up.
14. Then, you will play another mini game, and you have to connect the mini gears.
Make sure there touch and able to move.
15. You will have time to walk around for about 10 seconds and then the Jet pack
dude will call you.
16. He will tell you to go to the dock.
17. Klutzy is there with a fake Herbert. Don’t follow him!
18. Another 10 Seconds later, Rookie will call you and Herbert is in the Night
19. Go into the Night Club and use your Spy Phone scissor to cut the thin black
rope on the ground. Then, everthing will fall in place.
20. After that, Collect the Jet pack from the Jet pack Guy and put it in your
21. Then, Talk to Rookie and he will tell you he needs more light. Move the Yellow
Lights toward the Solar Device.
22. The trap will trap Herbert.
23. Then talk to G and the Mission is over. Herbert will escape from the Trap and
this will continue next time.
Mission 9: Spy and Seek.
1. Start Mission 9 by talking to G
2. Add the duck, blueprint, and the tracking devices to your items
3. Go towards the dock and chat with the penguin near the dock. You need to fix
the boat by pulling on the brown item that is sticking out of the top. After you fix
the boat you need to ask to get the pump
4. Now go to the plaza and chat with the 2 penguins then help them when they get
covered in gum then ask if you can keep the gum
5. Place the gum on the duck and blow it up using the pump, when it is full attach
the tracking device to it and then go to the ski village
6. Enter the Ski Lodge and speak with the penguins playing find 4. Then help them
find the other pucks
7. When your in the attic grab the string off of the ground and then when you have
all of the pucks, hand them to the other penguins
8. Head to the forest and grab sticks off of the ground than combine these sticks,
the blue print, and the string together (makes a kite) and attach a tracker to it
9. Head over to the ski hill and attach the kite to the post
10. Head over to the mine shack and help fix the trough. Do this by moving the
pieces of wood around ( make the trough point right not left )
11. Help fix the mine cart by welding the damaged areas and then add a tracker to
12. If you did everything right you’ll get a call and then you need to head over
to Head Quarters and grab the binoculars from the desk
13. Go to Ice Lake (get there from ski lodge ) and use the binoculars and watch G
on the other side of the lake
14. You will get another call and then you should put
Last edited: 15 July 2009