Sunday, 12 April 2009
12:31:47 AM (GMT)
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"Looking at a model of a cell could work!"
Pfft. ^^ Science book.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What's there?
A chocolate bunny.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
My brother playing Halo 3.
Or the Chicago Red Star's game.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
7:33! I'm amazing.
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
"Hog over there had both computers." - My mom referring to me.
D< 7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Yesterday. I'm a hermit today.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
Green pj bottoms with white deer, soccer shirt, a bra and socks.
10. Did you dream last night?
11. When did you last laugh?
2 minutes ago.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A clock and some pictures..
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Yah. I have.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
15. What is the last film you saw?
16.If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A new house, a new iPod, a new cellphone. My DS broke, so that too.
New clothes and other stuff.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
I am eating a rabbit right now. **
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics,
what would you do?
19. Do you like to dance?
20. George Bush:
Looks like a monkey.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Hmm. IDK, maybe Remy?
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Charlie or Ryan.
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
24. What do you want to say to God when you reach the pearly gates?