Thursday, 25 September 2008
07:42:44 PM (GMT)
The things I hate most about being a teen:
1) Your parents treat you like a kid, then tell you to grow up when you do something
2) Stressful Responsibility.
3) Stress in general.
5) Having to get up for high school REALLY early so as not to miss the fucking stupid
6) Posers (Your only hurting yourself you idiots).
7) Celebrity gossip (Tone It Down! They ARE Human Too Ya Know, Which Means They Need
Some Privacy Too!).
8] "Understanding" Parents.
9) High Expectations (goes along with stress).
10) Judgemental Adults.
11) Overly protective parents.
12) Needy/Obsessive relationships (CrEePy!!!!).
13) Resource Teachers (we're not a bunch of retards you dolts!).
14) Being a female teen [if ya know what i mean].
15) Make Up (yet another female torture).
16) Family reunions [much too older cousins/ too young cousins] (Cant hang with the
older ones and its too dorky to be around the younger ones).
17) Relationships in general. You may feel like you wanna be with one person for the
rest of your life, but then as time goes on you start feeling differently about who
your with and start feeling thing for other people. (MAN! is Teen life tuff or wot!!!
18] STEREO-TYPICAL ADULTS!!!
Well thats all i can think of right now, but if there's anything i missed just
msg/comment me and ill add it
Last edited: 25 September 2008