Thursday, 31 July 2008
07:56:18 PM (GMT)
Sorry if some thing repeat, this was, like, six different tests. This is long enough
(I wouldn't be surprised if you stopped reading after the fifth one), so send me a
message/letter if you want the links to the quizzes. Fifty things to describe me- but
is it true? >:3
1. A person with a strong need for contact.
2. A person who thinks before acting, intelligent and thorough.
3. Reserved, shy, cautious, and thoughtful.
4. A person with a well-organized mind.
5. Strong, vital, energetic, affectionate.
6. Likes action and has an original approach.
7. A person who may be feeling depressed or have low self-esteem.
8. Not very original but very responsible, possibly in management.
9. Steadfast, purposeful, and possibly aloof.
10. Has an overdeveloped ego and a tendency to be bossy.
11. A person of strong but rigid will, obstinate but powerful.
12. Idealistic, self-sacrificing, and somewhat cool or reserved.
13. High capacity for caring.
14. High sense of honor derived from internal values.
15. Warmly concerned and caring towards others.
16. Sensitive and perceptive about what others are feeling.
17. Deep capacity for love and caring.
18. Driven to meet other's needs.
19. Strive for "win-win" situations.
20. Nurturing, supportive and encouraging.
21. Likely to recognize and appreciate other's need for space.
22. Able to express themselves well.
23. Flexible and diverse.
24. May tend to be shy and reserved.
25. Don't like to have their "space" invaded.
26. Extreme dislike of conflict.
27. Extreme dislike of criticism.
28. Strong need to receive praise and positive affirmation.
29. May react very emotionally to stressful situations.
30. Have difficulty leaving a bad relationship.
31. Have difficulty scolding or punishing others.
32. Tend to be reserved about expressing their feelings.
33. Perfectionistic tendancies may cause them to not give themselves enough credit.
34. Tendency to blame themselves for problems, and hold everything on their own
35. Fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting.
36. Someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently
well-balanced not to let it go to their head.
37. Others see as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer
them up and help them out.
38. Conceptual outlook and prefer to look at the bigger picture.
39. Prefer doing things in random order and does not like schedules and time limits.
40. Seen as creative, imaginative and artistic.
41. More likely to feel stress in life.
42. Notices grammatical mistakes.
43. Often speaks of what they have read.
44. Likes to use "fancy" words.
45. Loves word games.
46. Cherishes their book collection.
47. Easily remembers quotes and famous sayings.
48. Likes puns and rhymes.
49. Enjoys writing.
50. Enjoys foreign language.