Friday, 28 September 2007
09:36:41 PM (GMT)
Psychoanalyze Yourself; Don't read ahead, just answer the following questions with
the first thought that comes to mind. Then read which each answer means at the end.
(No cheating! )
1. You are not alone. You are walking in the woods. who is with you?
2. You are walking in the woods. You see an animal. What kind of animal?
3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal?
the wolf walks beside me
4. You walk deeper in the woods. You enter a clearing, and before you is your dream
house how big is it??
5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence?
6. You enter the house. You walk into the dining room and see the dining room
table.What do you see on and around it?
all kinds of different wolves
7. You exit the house and a cup is on the ground, what kind is it?
a broken glass-made cup
8. What do you do with the cup?
take it and keep it
9. You walk to the edge of the property where you find yourself standing at a body of
water. What type of body of water is it?
10. How will you cross the water?
holding on to a shark(which was the wolf, and it became a shark when touched the
1. The person who you are walking in the woods with is the most important to you.
2. The size of the animal is representative of your perception of the size of your
problems in your life.
3. The severity of the interaction you have with the animal is representative of
you deal with your problems.
4. The size of your dream home is representative of the size of your ambition to
solve your problems.
5. A lack of a fence is indicative of an open personality. People are welcome at
times. The presence of a fence indicates a closed personality. You'd prefer people
not drop by unannounced.
6. If your answer did NOT include food, flowers, or people, then you are generally
7. The durability of the material which the cup is made of is representative of the
perceived durability of your relationship.
8. What you did with the cup is representative of your attitude.
9. The size of the body of water is representative of the size of your sexual
10. The way you cross the water is representative to how easy or hard you expect
your life to be.