Murdered Hearts chapter 5 Login to Kupika  or  Create a new account 
 

This diary entry is written by gerardsgirlfriend. ( View all entries )
 
Previous entry: Murdered Hearts chapter 4 in category story
.....

Murdered Hearts chapter 5Category: story
Sunday, 11 March 2007
05:34:09 AM (GMT)
as frank and i ate breakfast together, i relized that frank might have been the one
for me. we finished, and then the words,''i love you,'' came out of my mouth. frank
kissed me and replied,''i love you too.'' about two hours later, i found myself
making out with frank on the couch. then the wrost thing that could ever happen
happened. gerard walked in my house. he said a few words. they were,'' i want
you...,'' and then he saw me and frank. '' im sorry,'' i said to gerard. '' no it-its
okay i understand,'' gerard said. '' i still love you just like a really good friend
would gerard, i hope you understand,''i said very truley and sorry. gerard left. i
felt terrible. frank kissed me and put his arm around my waist, so did i. frank
cheered me up by taking me to the mall. we walked like we did but with our arms
around each other's waists. while we were ''shopping'' (more like walking around) we
decided to go see a movie. in the theater, we did watch some of the movie. we watched
about 90% of a 2 hour movie. you can guess what we did the other 10%. we saw a movie
that was kind of boring. but any movie would be hard to watch when you have a really
hot guy sitting next to you.  when the moviw wa over we went back home. i started
getting hungry, so we went to go get something to eat. we went to the same place we
had been going to for the past ten years. dave&busters. not the most romantic place
but we loved it there. that is where we first held hands, first hugged, and first
kissed. when we got home, frank and i cuddled on the couch and didn't watch t.v. we
talked and played some board game. when it got really late, we went to bed, in the
bedroom. nothing gross happened. we were just really close together. we loved each
other, and we both thouught it was how we wanted our lives to be forever. then after
3 months of being with frank, it happened...

                                                   once again 2 B continued!

Comments 
PetesGirl91941 says:   12 March 2007   634475  
i see u made another ch. GOOD JOB!!!
lilcoco says :   13 March 2007   977873  
ohohoohohohoohohohohohoohoohooohohoohhhhhhhhhhhhhh

 
HTML Tips

 
Next entry: murdered hearts chapter 6 in category story
.....
Related Entries
‹Lora Patsy Poodle›: DANGIT. I lost the game. Random
‹ShutUpOrIllEatYou›: Oh Dear I LOST THE GAME!
Lil_Hitomi: Sydney Shopping Blues Poems
WakariNora: Hamtaro Love and What Makes A Good Video Game
promiscuos122: ALL ABOUT SHOPPING!!!!(IM THE PRO!) SHOPPING


About Kupika    Contact    FAQs    Terms of Service    Privacy Policy    Online Safety
Copyright © 2005-2012