Monday, 6 March 2017
08:50:20 PM (GMT)
Share your answers with me!
Have you ever…
1. held or petted a wild animal? No.
2. broken a bone? No.
3. been on the radio or on television? No.
4. stayed awake for an entire night? Yes.
5. broken something, like a window, and ran away? No.
6. went sky diving, bungee jumping, or para-sailing? No.
7. talked on the phone for more than two hours? Yes.
8. gotten lost in an amusement park or on vacation? No.
9. had a friend who shared the same birthday as you? Yes.
10. been out in the rain and really enjoyed it? Yes.
11. had something embarrassing happen to you? Yes.
12. had a near-death experience? No.
13. gotten in trouble at school or at church? No.
14. helped someone who was in danger? Yes.
15. worn the same underwear two days in a row? Yes.
16. drank soda pop, laughed, and had it come out your nose? Yes.
17. re-gifted something that you received as a gift? Yes.
18. went camping in a tent? No.
19. had your cell phone ring at an embarrassing moment? Yes.
20. sung karaoke, or did a lip-sync song? Yes.
21. seen a human baby, or a baby animal be born? No.
22. had to get stitches? No.
23. paid for a stranger’s meal or drink, without them knowing it was you? No.
24. stayed in your pajamas all day long? Yes.
25. climbed a tree, or went up on a roof and couldn’t get down? No.
26. done a belly-flop off a diving board? No.
27. held a butterfly or another insect in your hand? No.
28. found a wallet or money that someone dropped? Yes.
29. ridden a ride that made you scream with fear? Yes.
30. lied to get something cheaper than it was? Yes.
31. won a contest and received a prize? Yes.
32. talked your way out of getting in trouble? Yes.
33. taken a picture of your face on a Xerox machine? No.
34. seen an actual tornado (not on TV or in a movie)? No.
35. been water skiing or snow skiing? No.
36. met a famous person or a celebrity? No.
37. showered with someone of the opposite sex? Yes.
38. taken a pregnancy test? Yes.
39. lied about your age? Yes.
40. been hit on by someone who was too old? No.
41. worn special clothes to cover up a hickey? Yes.
42. spent the night sleeping by the toilet? No.
43. sunbathed partially or totally naked? No.
44. had sex with a person whose name you didn’t know? No.
45. gone “commando” (without wearing underwear)? No.
46. fooled around with someone outside in nature? Yes.
47. been embarrassed to pick up your pictures from the photo center, because you
remembered what is on them? No.
48. skinny-dipped? No.
49. told someone their zipper was down or their shirt was popping open? Yes.
50. been caught fooling around by a parent or a sibling? No.
51. fooled around in a sleeping bag? No.
52. got arrested? No.
53. not been able to remembered how you got somewhere? Yes.
54. cheated on a test or an exam? Yes.
55. stuck out your tongue at the ATM camera? No.
56. used a fake I.D. and then couldn’t remember your new name? Yes.
57. burped while you were kissing someone? No.
58. smoked in the high school bathroom? No.
59. gotten so sick, that you swore off a particular food or type of alcohol? Yes.
60. played strip poker? No.
61. put someone’s hand in warm water to see if it would make them pee? No.
62. snuck into a bar or a movie because you were underage? Yes.
63. had sex in the back seat of a car, or the back of a truck? No.
64. been frisked by police or by airport personnel? Yes.
65. hidden cigarettes or weed, so your parents wouldn’t know you were smoking?
66. had a dream about a teacher or someone you work with? Yes.
67. gotten a tattoo? No.
68. fooled around in a photo taking booth? No.
69. lied about your birthday just to get a free dessert? No.
70. bought sexy underwear and wore it? No.
71. been fooling around in a car and accidentally honked the horn? No.
72. been showering and had someone throw ice water on you? No.
73. tried to burp the alphabet? No.
74. been in an earthquake or a tornado? Yes.
75. gone skinny dipping? No.
76. fallen down the stairs? No.
77. lied about not doing something you were suppose to do? Yes.
78. swam in ice cold water? No.
79. eaten frog legs, or some other strange food? No.
80. toilet-papered someone’s house? No.
81. done something dumb while camping? Yes.
82. faked being sick so you could stay home or come home from school or work? Yes.
83. pretended to speak a foreign language you don’t know? No.
84. lost part of your bathing suit? No.
85. gone on a “bad” blind date? No.
86. have you ever made up a story to get out of a traffic ticket? No.
87. won a contest? No.
88. made a prank phone call? Yes.
89. eaten a whole cake or a pizza yourself? Yes.
90. seen the same movie more than twice at a theater? Yes.
91. played a trick on someone, or had someone play a trick on you? Yes.
92. skipped a class or a whole day of school? Yes.
93. thrown up on an airplane or on a boat? No.
94. been kicked or bitten by an animal? Yes.
95. sung in the shower or on the toilet? Yes.
96. locked your keys in the car, or have been locked out of your house? Yes.
97. spied on your neighbors? No.
98. shared food with your dog or cat? No.
99. dyed your hair, and it didn’t turn out well? Yes.
100. been sky diving or scuba diving? Yes.
101. had food or a drink spilled on you at a restaurant or party? No.
102. ridden on a cow, an elephant, or some strange animal? Yes.
103. sung in front of people by yourself? No.
104. had a blow-out tire while driving? No.
105. gotten lost at an amusement park or on a vacation? No.