Friday, 20 June 2014
01:59:24 AM (GMT)
1. When you wash your hands, do you use the cold or hot tap (faucet)?
Cold. There's no point in using that much energy.
2. If you had to be straight/gay for a day (whichever you’re currently not!), what
celebrity would you most like to take on a date?
Gay, and... probably either Chris Hemmsworth, or hmm.... I don't know.
3. What is the biggest injury you've ever sustained and how did you do it?
Umm... I don't have a lot of injuries, really.
4. What is the most unusual food you've ever eaten?
Kalamari, I guess
5. What is the most unique animal you've ever touched?
A dog, I guess XD
I don't touch a lot of animals
6. What’s the most expensive gift you've ever bought for someone? How much did it
cost and who was it for?
Oh, lord, I don't buy many gifts because I hardly have money. It was probably a
twenty dollar Steam gift card for my friend's birthday
7. Which 3 countries would you LEAST like to live in and why?
China - I don't like their food and they really don't like white people
Australia - It's wayy to hot down there, I'd assume, in about 90% of the country
North Korea - Should there be an explanation?
8. If you could make just ONE change to this world, what would it be and why?
I'd make people care more, because then humanity could go so much further than we are
9. If you could wake up tomorrow and be fluent in 3 additional languages, which would
(Mexican) Spanish, French, and German
10. Which would you rather out of these 3 options?
A: Be good looking and extremely intelligent but so poor you live on the
B: Be extremely intelligent and a millionaire but what society classes as ugly.
C: Be good looking and a millionaire but extremely academically challenged?
Why? I'd figure I could push that con around, yeah?
11. What are the top 10 movies to make you cry? (Or at least make you sad!)
I don't watch a lot of movies, or TV, anyway.
12. What’s the scariest nightmare you've ever had? Describe it in detail.
A nightmare that I lost my girl.
13. Would you rather raise 25 children or have the chance of ever having children
taken away? Why?
I'd rather raise them, because... no child should ever have to be taken away.
14. Would you rather go on a relaxing beach type holiday to the Caribbean, a cultural
holiday to Japan or an adventure packed holiday to South Africa?
Um, I'd rather have a vacation, period. But if I had to choose, then I'd choose a
relaxing Caribbean holiday
15. If you went to a desert island for just 6 months but could only take one album
with you, what would you take?
I'm not sure...
16. Put these in order of your favourite movie genre to least: Horror, action,
thriller, adventure, superhero, romance, drama, comedy, musical and dance?
Superhero, comedy, action, adventure, thriller, horror, music and dance
17. If you had to lose one of the 5 senses, which would you choose and why?
Smelling, I guess, because I don't use smelling a lot. But I'd prefer to smell :c
18. What have been the top 3 most brilliant days of this year? Describe them in as
much or as little detail as you like.
April 10 - The day <3
June 6 - Finally out of school oh my lord
June 9 - Started black belt training! :o
19. What do you believe we as human beings take most for granted in this world?
20. How many concerts have you been to in your life and which was your favourite? If
you’ve not been to one, who would you most like to see?
I'd say the Kiss/Mötley Crüe concert :3