Friday, 24 June 2011
06:53:35 PM (GMT)
1. Join the circus or become a nun? Join the circus!
2. Own a big cabin in the Rockies or a small apartment in New York City? Cabin, for
3. Grow two feet taller or shrink 2 feet shorter? 3'7 or 7'7... umm... I guess get
4. Have the power to become invisible, to mind-read, or to fly? To fly, easily.
5. Snore or talk in your sleep? I talk :$
6. Be good at math or good at art? Umm, art, since I alreayd am good at math.
7. Pierce your nose or get a tattoo? Neither
8. Eat the same thing everyday or lose your sense of smell? Eat the same thing every
9. Forget your name or everyone else's? My own, I guess.
10. Have more luck than sense or more sense than luck? More sense, please.
11. Be a boy or a girl? Girl. It's fun
12. Trade lives with your gym teacher or your math teacher? I don't have either
subject right now, but for last semester (math) and next semester (gym), umm, I guess
gym, cause they're best friends with history.
13. Say "you know" after every sentence or "like" before every sentence? I'm guilty
of the latter.
14. Be named Grape or Pistachio? Pistachio
15. Always eat with your hands or have to put hot sauce on everything you eat? The
16. Be stranded on a desert island with a clueless hunk or a gross person with
survival training? The latter.
17. Go hiking or watch a video? Go hiking.
18. Have a crush on your best friend's girlfriend/boyfriend or find out that she/he
has one on you? Again, the latter.
19. Build a snowman or a sandcastle? Sandcastle
20. Be born with wheels instead of legs or wings instead of arms? Wings, so I can
still dance, and fly!
21. Lose your keys or lose your shoes? Shoes- I have way more than one pair!
22. Know absolutely everything about your crush or about world history? World
23. Change your past or know your future? Neither!
24. Go camping or stay in a fancy hotel? Go camping
25. Have the power to calm everyone down or get them REALLY excited? I can sort of do
26. Always lose or never play? Always lose.
27. Be a dog named Killer or a cat named Fluffy? A dog
28. Vegetables taste like candy or traffic sounds like laughter? The second.
30. Exercise or get a manicure? Both, please?
31. Listen to a 1-hour tape of loud machinery or a boring 1-hour lecture? Lecture
32. Be the most popular girl in school or get good grades? Get good grades
33. Get a kangaroo or a baby elephant for your birthday? Do I have to choose? Can't
I have both?
34. Know it all or have it all? Know it all.
35. Have twenty pretty good friends or one best friend? Honestly, twenty pretty good
36. Be stupid and loved or brilliant and disliked? That's hard, but I guess... no, I
37. Be liked for your looks or your personality?
38. Get even or get over it?