Sunday, 20 February 2011
03:03:54 PM (GMT)
1. Which song describes the mood you are in right now?
Break The Glass-Suicide Machines
2. Which song describes the mood you are usually in?
Lost In Stereo-All Time Low
3. Which song describes one of your favorites things to do?
Interstate Love Song-Stone Temple Pilots.
4. Which song describes something else you like to do?
Beast And The Harlot-Avenged Sevenfold
5. Which song explains the way you think about love?
When I Look To The Sky-Train
6. What would you sing to your soulmate right now?
Weightless-All Time Low
7. Which song best represents you?
Acoustic Project N1-Francis The Llama
8. Which song describes your sexual preference?
Save Me-Avenged Sevenfold
9. Which song describes what would occur between you and a (male) prostitute
Mirror In The Bathroom-Fifi
10. Your lover on the side?
11. How about your wife or husband?
This Is How A Heart Breaks (iTunes Original)-Rob Thomas
12. Which song would be played at your wedding?
Wild World-Cat Stevens
Cat Stevens makes me happy.
13. Which song would be played at your wedding reception?
14. Which song describes yourself in the future?
You Turn Me On I'm A Radio-Joni Mitchell
15. Which song describes yourself in the past?
Jesus On The Grille-Willy Porter
16. Which song would be appropriate for a one night stand?
Summer Wind-Frank Sinatra
BUT I LOVE THIS SONG. <3
17. Which song would best describe your first time kissing?
18. Your first time having sex?
OH MY GOD.
19. Which song would best describe your fashion sense?
20. Which song would describe your taste in the opposite or same sex?
21. Which song best describes your parents?
Feelin' The Same Way-Norah Jones
22. Which song best describes your family in general?
Going Down-Sick Puppies
23. Which song best describes your friends?
It Makes No Difference-The Band
24. Which song best describes your school?
Real World-Matchbox Twenty
25. Which song best describes your public personality?
26. Which song best describes your private personality?
Time-Hootie & The Blowfish
27. The weather outside is...
Forever December (live)-Tabitha's Secret
IT'S NOT DECEMBER.
But it is cold.
28. I feel like...
Get What You Need-JET
29. I would really love to...
Sweet Baby James-James Taylor
30. No one can stop me from...
The '59 Sound-The Gaslight Anthem
31. Today I will...
Mr. Brightside-Julia Nunes
32. Love is like...
Fallin' To Pieces-Rob Thomas
Can be? XD
33. I would call myself...
Could You Be Loved-Bob Marley
34. I've never been to...
35. If I were a...
Dear Joan (live)-Tabitha's Secret
36. Never forget...
Missy-The Airborne Toxic Event
37. No one believes me when...
Hey Jealousy-Gin Blossoms
38. I would never...
Song About Nothing (You've Got Mail)-Francis The Llama
39. I could see myself as...
Oct13HRSong- some thing Randy sent me forever ago
40. I'm as fun as...
Song For Sadartha (In My Darkest Dreams)-After Midnight Project
That isn't very fun.
41. I wish...
So Many Roads (live)-Furthur
42. He will never understand why...
43. I'm nearly...
Easy Like Sunday Morning-Faith No More
44. I want to see...
If I Fall-Matchbox Twenty
45. At night time...
I'm No Angel-Gregg Allman
46. My fashion sense is...
Hard To Say-The Used
47. I cry when....
Rainbow-New Riders Of The Purple Sage
WHAT DOES IT MEAN?!
48. The moon is...
Me & My Old Man-Willy Porter
49. I get tired when...
Big Yellow Taxi-Joni Mitchell
50. I lack...
Sugar Coats-Julia Nunes
51. I'm so absorbed in...
Those Sweet Words-Norah Jones
52. I should be...
53. I can't seem to forget...
Falling Slowly-Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova
54. Where in the world is...
Odd One-Sick Puppies
55. I don't want to hear...
Name-Goo Goo Dolls
56. Don't give up on...
Doesn't Remind Me-Audioslave
57. I should give up on...
It Don't Have To Change-John Legend
58. I want to be...
A Walk Through Hell-Say Anything
No I don't!
59. I like alot of...
Mattie's Rag-Gerry Rafferty
60. I often think about...
Thank You-Sly And The Family Stone
61. I don't understand why...
Magnet And Steel-Walter Egan
62. Guys are...
63. Girls go to...
Party Dress-After Midnight Project
64. I'm in trouble for...
You & I & I-Matchbox Twenty
65. Candy is for...
Burning Of The Midnight Lamp-Jimi Hendrix
66. Take me to...
Plush-Stone Temple Pilots
67. All I've ever cared about was...
Into My Web-The Used
68. Take me away from...
More To Live For (acoustic)-After Midnight Project
69. The worst possible thing is...
Scream For You-After Midnight Project