Tuesday, 15 February 2011
12:36:57 AM (GMT)
200: Your name is: Awesome.
199: You were born on: The planet Earth.
198. What turns you on: The switch on my back.
197. Your eye color is: Pretty.
194. Your ring size is: THERE'S A SIZE FOR THOSE????
193. What is your favorite color: Green.
192. Your height is: I'm not sure.
193. You’re allergic to: Everything.
190. You live in: The Milky Way Galaxy.
189. The last book you read: Belly Up.
188. Your bed time is: Not fully established.
187. Person you talk to the most: Umm.... I'm not sure. My sisters?
186. Your favorite book: Watership Down.
179. Your favorite Holiday is: Christmas.
178. The perfect kiss is: ...
176. Last song that made you cry was: Let's see... was it Proof of Life? I don't
172. Your most treasured possession is: My life, duh.
170. What did you do last night: Homework.
167. Your skin's reaction to the sun is (tan/burn): Tan, I guess, but I don't really
go out that often.
:::::You Do/Do Not Believe In:::::
143. Santa: No.
142. Love at First Sight: Yes, I'm certain that it happens all the time.
141. Luck: Yes.
140. Fate: Not as much (Whatever that means...)
139. God: Not really.
138. Aliens: Yes.
137. Heaven: Not really.
135. Ghosts: No.
134. Horoscopes: No.
133. Soul Mates: Not really.
:::::Which is Better?:::::
129. Hugs or Kisses : Hugs.
128. Drunk or High: Yeesh... neither?
127. Phone or online: Online.
126. Red Heads or Brown Hair: Red.
125. Blondes or Brunettes: Brunettes.
124. HAM or PB&J: Um, is HAM an acronym or something? I like ham, but not too sure on
123. Pool or Darts: Pool.
122: Sci-fi or Horror: Sci-fi.
121: Boys or Girls: I just won't answer this, because no matter what I say it'll end
up being something bad.
120. Night or Day: Day.
119. Oranges or Apples: Apples.
118. Curly or Straight Hair: Straight.
:::::What comes to your head ?:::::
116. Scary: Movies?
117. Love: Hearts.
115. Backstabber: Stupid people? (I'm not very good at this...)
114. Parents: Yes. (Seriously, that was the first thing that came to mind.)
113. Fun: Yes. (I guess my first reaction to everything is "yes".)
112. TV: Yes. (OH MY GOD, GET OFF THE YES.)
111. Friends: Yes. (ARGH IT DIDN'T WORK!)
110. School: Homework!!
109. Slept: Umm... like when I fell asleep or when I woke up? 'Cuz that's a pretty
big time difference.
108. Watched a movie: I don't know. Last month?
107. Had sex: Never.
106. Read a book: 7th period.
105. Looked at the stars: ... Just now? Nevermind, I can't see the stars. It's too
104. Danced: After school.
103. Missed Someone: Umm... I have no idea.
102. Hugged Someone: A while ago?
101. Seen someone you haven't seen in a while: I have no idea.
90. Who's the ditziest person you know: My cat. Always running into walls...
89. Who makes you laugh the most: My sisters. Either that or myself. Which sucks
because I'll be walking down the hallway, and then I'll think of something hilarious
and it'll make me laugh but becasue I thought it no one else heard it so I just look
like a crazy person.
87. One thing you’re mad about right now: That kid in my home ec class.
83. The last movie you saw in the theater was: UMM, I probably haven't been to the
theater in over a year OH WAIT that's a lie. It was Eclipse.
82. The thing you don't understand is: Time travel. It makes no sense and never
79. The things you love about the opposite sex: Uhh, their hair, I guess. But only on
78. This summer: Hopefully not nearly as hot as it usually is. And maybe I'll
actually be diurnal!
77. Next year you will be: Dead, all because the Mayans got too lazy to finish their
76. Something you will really miss: All my friends who are going to magnet schools.
75. The thing that you’re looking forward to the most: Playing video games.
::::::What are you doing?:::::::
71. Tomorrow: School. What else? Hopefully I won't run into that guy from home ec...
72. Today: School. And then I played on my computer all day. I went to
PollyPocket.com and it was awful.
71. Summer: You already asked that!
70. Next month: How am I supposed to know?
64. The person you have been good friends with the longest: Jessie.
62. The person who knows the most about you is: My mom?
61. The person that can read you the best is: Probably my mom.
60. The most difficult thing to do is: Time travel. Because it's impossible. Just
don't even try.
59. You have gotten a speeding ticket: I'm the only person in my family who can't
drive, and as a result often have scary dreams where I'm being forced to drive and
then am late to my band concerts. Seriously.
58. You have the following siblings: Oddly worded, but I have two older brothers and
two older sisters.
56. Your zodiac sign is: Scorpio. Screw Ophiucus.
55. The first person you were in love with was: No one.
54. Who do you feel most comfortable with: My mom?
53. The one person who can't hide things from you: Um, I don't know. I live in a
family full of liars.
51. Right now you are: Doing this. Duh. What a stupid question.
48. You have a job at: School :/
47. You have a pet: Yes. Three, in fact.
46. You hope: Yes?
45. The worst sound in the world: The stupid teachers' whistles.
44. The person that made you cry the most is: Mario. That jerk.
43. Have you ever done drugs: No.
33. Your favorite piece of clothing is: Socks.
32. Your favorite sport is: Tennis.
31. Last time you cried: I have no idea.
28. The church you attend: I don't attend church anymore.
27. Last person you got mad at: My mom? But it was only for like, two seconds.
26. Your worst experience: ? This year's region tryouts, I guess. I had to sit in a
hot, stuffy room for like, five hours, and then play a stupid hard song in front of a
bunch of intimidating girls and the occasional guy. And then right after that I had
to go play music I didn't even know at a football game. I don't like public
bathrooms, so I didn't get to pee until I returned home like, eight hours later.
22. The all-time best movie is: I don't watch movies too often, so I don't know.
21. The all-time best thing in the world is: Life.
20. So, about them girls: UMM...
19. The most annoying thing ever: When my stupid math homework asks me to
18. The most annoying person is: Miss Christ.
17. You lose all respect for people who: Are stupid, in the "Let's get hiiiigh" kinda
16. You hate: See above.
15. You like: Cats.
13. Your Favorite Month is: November.
12. Your Favorite band is: Either the Beatles of Larc en Ciel.
11. The worst pain you ever felt: I'm not sure. Either the time I got stung by a
caterpillar or the time I got my ankle permanently swelled.
10. Your favorite quote: "I got chocolate eggs, I eat 'em."
9. Your room: Ugly.
7. Your weakness: Any kind of competition whatsoever.
6. Who do you like: I like a lot of people, but not in the crush sort of way.
5. Your family: Is smart.
4. Who broke your heart: No one, really.
3. Are you happy: Yes.
2. You filled out 200 questions because: I'M DONE?? I didn't even notice...
1. What do you hate most about yourself: I'm too prideful. On the inside, anyway...