Saturday, 15 May 2010
11:32:29 AM (GMT)
For the past few months I have been tired, as the title sugests, all the time.
Except for about three minutes two fridays ago. (It was weird. By the time I
remembered what the feeling was, it was over.)
I've tried bumping the ammount of sleep I get up by hour increments, but nothing is
enough. I've tried one hour to sixteen hours.
My friends, being a group of heartfelt caring indiviguals have started betting on the
Can't say I mind overmuch, so I figured I'd let Kupika in on the action. The current
1) "Jetlag". I have never left my timezone in my entire fourteen year life, but a
couple think my sleep schedual is so eratic I have Jetlag.
2) Anemia. My argument is that almost all girls have anemia whether they know it or
not, but I'm the only one sleeping for ten hours and taking eight hour naps later.
3) Mono. Greats Gods I hope not, but that's what my sister thinks.
4) It's because my sleep schedual isn't stable enough. (My mom only says that because
it gets her out of taking me to a doctor. America hasn't nationalized our healthcare
5) Depression, my dad is sure of it. As a side note, how do you go about convincing
your father that you aren't depressed? Because I'm not! Gr.
7) Narcolepsy- it's not often that I actually lose conciousness against my will,
except in math class. (Sorry about that Mrs. N, you're a great teacher, but...)
Adrenal Fatigue; Uh... Not many holes I can poke in this one, except that it
doesn't seem like it effect midteens very frequently.
Anyone have any ideas, or agree with any of these? I like to think it's the first
one, but jetlag goes away after you sleep for fourteen hours, right?
Aw whatever. Please comment. (Even if it's just to say how stupid I am, and yes I'm
talking to you Lyncheh.)
Last edited: 16 May 2010
The following people said "Hello!" because they enjoyed reading the diary: