Saturday, 13 March 2010
05:57:44 PM (GMT)
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
"Functioning remarkably well without a heart, the empty man peeled the two protective
papers off the Band-Aid tape and applied the patch to the point of injection."
-By The Light Of The Moon-Dean Koontz
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What's there?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
I have no idea.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
It changed to 1:18 as I looked at the time.
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
TV and my mom talking.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Earlier today, to go to Target.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Clare's answers (:
9. What are you wearing?
Jeans, green tiedye socks, blue t-shirt, blue and black flannel, green and black
10. Did you dream last night?
11. When did you last laugh?
Last night. :D
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
So much stuff. A clock, speakers, various photos and things, a dartboard, wooden
American flag thing, old yard stick, drawings, coats, a weird candle thing, CD
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Hah. Yeah. Last night in general.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
15. What is the last film you saw?
Orphan. I think.
16.If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
idk. College tuition. xD
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
I have like 15 birthmarks on my right arm.
Yeah, I couldn't think of anything else.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics,
what would you change?
The level of compassion most people have.
19. Do you like to dance?
20. George Bush:
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Linda Ellis. (:
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Eli James. <3
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yes. That would be awesome.
24. What do you want to say to God when you reach the pearly gates?
...Well, if that ever happened... "oshit."