Tuesday, 23 February 2010
03:32:22 PM (GMT)
Because I feel like it!
1. Monroe running around school in a box for 20 minutes before anyone made him get
2. Fang Fest, and nobody understanding the freshman cheer.
("Hey freshmen, how do you feel?"
"WE'RE FRESHMEN, HOW DO YOU THINK WE FEEL?"
"Well I don't really know what that's like... freshmen, how do you feel?"
"WE'RE FRESHMEN. HOW DO YOU THINK WE FEEL?"
3. Randy and Nicole. Just because they are awesome.
4. Finally almost being able to get rid of someone I hate.
5. Dan's Facebook profile.
Activities: during the summer I have to chop firewood boy now that's time
consuming it takes forever
Interests: Wood working. On the last day of school I was home only an hour and
I told my mom I was bored, next thing I know I'm building my dog a huge dog house
with a front porch and enough room to have friends over
About me: I went on a cruise for a week and the boat was so big I got sick of
6. My umbrella, top hat, and sexy John Lennon glasses.
7. My dad.
"HEY SAMANTHA. HE SAYS HI."
"Well, I'm glad the speech therapy is coming along."
8. Good weather yesterday. I slept in the grass outside for like an hour.
9. FINISHING THE SLAM I STARTED SEVERAL MONTHS AGO.
10. The fact that my mom thinks I'm going to set our house on fire.
"I'll be back in an hour. Don't cook anything."
"...But I made a giant cookie once."
"Yeah don't do that."
"It worked though!"
11. Being the last ones at school on Wednesday.
12. Walking around town aimlessly for an hour.
13. Other stuff.
'Kay that's all for now.
Last edited: 23 February 2010