Tuesday, 6 October 2009
05:57:20 PM (GMT)
Roleplaying. How I suck at it.
1. They're always Mary Sues in the end, angsty, happy, average-turned-special, you
2. They're always girls. -_- I have troubles playing guys.
3. Their personality gradually starts to shift. Yuki was average high schooler
"Shinigami exist?!" type of person... And look at her now. Tsukiko- Distant, calm,
introvered --> Nanao Ise personality type who acts like she's thirty.
4. They spill their guts too quickly.
-Random person walks by-
Kaylee: I WAS BETRAYED!!!
5. Any guy character I make turns out to be intentionally girly. (Kaylee: Tee-hee,
I'm a guy, but isn't my miniskirt adorable?)
6. They're always around age 17-20.
Any more? I'll work on improving by going over litmus tests, but any more that you've
noticed so far? Comments from people who've never roleplayed with me are sort of
appreciated as well. ^_^