Monday, 25 May 2009
11:18:29 AM (GMT)
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
his was bigger and better............ i know that sounds kinda sick but its about a
snowman in horrid henry ;D
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What's there?
my papas pirate scarf for the fencing festival in the summer
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
two and a half men
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
general Resident evil noises
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
to bring the washing in off the line and i accidentally kicked a rake
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
fake smile tests
9. What are you wearing?
plain white t shirt a blue waist coat black cargo pants
10. Did you dream last night?
i never remember my dreams properly but it was something to do with britains got
11. When did you last laugh?
big daddy im not sure what in it but thw general film is quite funny
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
blue with maps mirrors and clocks on the walls
13. Seen anything weird lately?
ambars sister and brother are a little out of there heads
14. What do you think of this quiz?
its veeeeeeeerrrrrry strange
15. What is the last film you saw?
big daddy today but yesterday i watched anchorman, gran torino, dan in real life,
harry potter and the order of the pheonix and little nicky
16.If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
a new house id give it to my mum and dad to pay bills but then id go on a world wide
trip then id never have to say ive never been on holiday haha
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
im very quite in front of my family but in front of my mates im so loud and stupid
that it doesnt seem that im the same person just different atmospheres
im like a magnet! hehehe
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics,
what would you do?
im gonna agree with hollie id change predjudice
19. Do you like to dance?
yes BUT YOUR FRIENDS DONT DANCE AND IF THEY DONT DANCE THEN THEYRE NO FRIENDS OF
20. George Bush:
maybe go to night school learn something, vaccumus
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
nicole or sephy short for persephone or lennon
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
wel jack/jon/john is a definite because there's been a jack in every generation of
my family that we know about or jonah, noah,or travis are good names i like lennon
for a girl or boy finley or fin for short
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
ireland is where i plan on living but i might live in mexico for a bit because me
and ambar have plans to go round south america on a moter bike like che guevara
24. What do you want to say to God when you reach the pearly gates?
could i have directions to the bottomless pool of slushie?